Almost Out Of Camp~4

Jason's POV

I've been concerned about Thalia since her nightmare last night. She still won't tell me what it was about. I'm a little hurt because I'm her brother.

When I finally finished packing I left for breakfast. I walked out of my cabin and in the way someone tackled me from behind and pinned me to the ground.

I saw who it was, my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey Beauty Queen." I said and she laughed "Hey Superman" she said as she helped me up.

While we walked I put my arm around her and pecked her lips. We got to the dinning pavilion we went our own ways. I served myself some waffles with syrup, bacon, toast, scrambled eggs, and some strawberries. I burned the scrambled eggs and toast I said "To Ju- I mean Zeus"

I sat down on the Jup- I mean Zeus table with Thalia. Halfway through my meal I noticed that she was avoiding my gaze and that almost never happens.

"Thalia why are you avoiding my gaze?" I asked her but she didn't answer. "Thalia look at me" I said firmly but she just shook her head.

After we finished eating we went outside and took our stuff and went to Half-Blood Hill. "Ow Thalia stop that please!" I heard Percy say while I heard Piper laugh. I walked over to them and put an arm around Piper. "So everyone here?" I asked Percy and he said "no we're still missing Hazel and Frank" "oh okay"

They finally arrived with their stuff. "Ok let's go" Annabeth said "Everyone grab on to, either me or Nico" everyone did what she said to do and we shadow traveled away.