Part-60🧡 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝙸𝙸

-

Seojoon: "I'll sit beside Tae" (Seojoon settel and set beside Taehyung, Taehyung was in between Seojoon & Jungkook)

(Jungkook glared at Seojoon while eating)

Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were enjoying the drama)

(Taehyung shrugged and start eating)

Tae: "This is so delicious~"

Seojoon: "You like it?! Here take more!"

(Taehyung said it's ok but Seojoon still feed him with his hand)

Jk: "He can eat by himself"

Seojoon: "I knew right. But it's a part of showing affection to your partner

Jk: "I'm here, I can feed him."

Seojoon: "I'm his soon to b--"

Jk: "I love him"(Jungkook didn't let Seojoon complete the sentence)

(Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized he spilled infront of everyone. Taehyung freez at his seat. Jin, Jimin and Hoseok gave a sly smile whereas Namjoon and Yoongi smiles )

Jk: "Uh-hyung pass the bowl of rice please."

Jin: "It's infront of you."

Jk: "Oh yeah." (They all started eating in silence but then Seajoon do something again)

Seojoon: "Tae, something is on your lips."

(Taehyung was about to Wipe it by himself but Seojoon's finger was already wiping the dirt away from his lips)

(Seojoon could feel Jungkook's glare at him but he didn't dare to look at him because he wanna have a family in future-- iykyk;)

(Seajoon was kinda scared of Jungkook but still he wasn't stepping back on making him Jealous. The actor can never stop acting. Isn't it)

(And when the salary is delicious dishes made by Jin- Seojoon won't give up soon)

Jin: "Ya'll still and enjoy. I'll come after putting Jungmee to sleep."

Seojoon: "Hyung, I'll do it" (He took Jungmee to Taehyung's room)

(After few minutes he came back with something in his hand)

(Seojoon gave Taehyung the basket full of strawberries. Taehyung Smiled and was about to just thank him but Jin signal him to do something.)

(Seajoon gave Taehyung the basket full of strawberries. Taehyung Smiled and was about to just thank him but Jin signal him to do something more)

Seojoon: "You love strawberries Tae. Here I bought some for you"

Tae: "O my God! Strawberries) Thank you so much Joon"

(And Taehyung hugged Seojoon)

(The hug was short. Taehyung was about to pull away but their pendants tangled with each other's)

Jungkook stood up from chair abruptly but Yoongi, make him sit by pulling him dawn)

Jk: "Hyung, ever felt your head, chest, stomach, hands, a$$ burning & itching to just do some thing to someone,"

(Jungkook mumbled to Yoongi- he chuckled) yoongi: "Calm Kook calm."

(Yoongi give Jungkook water to cool down the fire burning inside of him)

(Taehyung detached the pendants away)

Seojoon: "Hahah Our neck laces want us to hug more." (Seojoon chuckled)

Jk: "Come! My arms also want to wrap around! your neck to hug you of course!" (Jungkook opened his arms)

-

Kookie X Jungmee's interactions are my favvv♡♡