Part-52🧡 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒔

-

Jk:"OMGI Really? Jungmee wanna talk to me!?"

Jin: "Oh look she's jumping At this time she isn't even listening to her mama. Come Jungmee."

(Jin put the phone aside & later hand it in a way so that Jungmee can also see the screen properly)

Jungmee:(Soon as she saw her dad, she squealed)"Daaa~~"

Jk:"Princess! Hello to you too my baby"

(Jungmee took the phone from Jin's hand & was holding it with her lif ones. Again-only her forehead can be seen)

Jk: "Oh my baby princess! Dada can't see Jungmee's face. Let Jinnie hold the phone."

(Instead of giving the phone to Jin, Jungmee brought the phone near her & kissed the screen Kissing his parents face became a habit of her)

(And a tear of happiness left from Taekook's eyes at seeing the cute. heart melting gesture)

Jin: "Aww that's adorable! Looks like Jungkook you're at first place in her list"

(Jin took the phone from Jungmee so that Jungkook can see her property)

Jk: "I--"

Kai:"Why are you crying?! You are looking so ugly y'know" (They heard Kai's voice)

Hobi:"What?! He's crying!?"

Kai: "Yeah. While using phone he's crying. Are you watching drama?!"

Yoongi: "Oh you dumb people! He's on a video call!" (Kaihope & Yoonmin arrived)

Jimin: "It must be Tael (Jimin said excitedly)

(Soon after few moments-- Hopekai & Yoonmin couple sat beside Jungkook. Jin can see all of their's faces, not full but enough to see)

Jin:"Hii guys!"

Jimin:"Jin hyung, hi Omg! Jungmee!! Baby hi!"

Yoongi: "Hello hyung! Hey lil one!"

Hobi: "Jungmee, hobi uncle here! Hello Jin hyung!"

Kai:"Aww Jungmee~~"

Jimin:"Look at her! She's waving her hand at us saying hiill Aww my lil Jungmee~~"

(Jimin took the phone from Jungkook. And Jungkook let his hyungs talk to her baby girl. He sat a little aside so that the hyungs can talk. His face can't be seen on the screen but he could see Jin & Jungmee's face)

Jin: "How are ya'll? I missed everyone. Especially my Jimin baby!"

Jimin:"Hyung, I missed you too."

Yoongi: "Hello I'm also here!"

Hobi:"Look Jungmee is saying something."

Kai:"She's talking to me

Jimin:"No she's talking to me~~

Jimin:"Look she's saying hyun Means hyung She heard y'all calling me hyung & now she's trying to say that!"

Jimin: "Hyung, where's Tae?!"

Jin: "He's here Come Tae" (Taehyung was waiting for Jin to call him Finallyl)

Tae: "Hi Chim! Hi hyungs!!"

Jimin: "Bitch! You didn't call me Forget me already!?"

-