Part-43🤎 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆

-

Jk: "Jungmee.."
Jungkook mumbled Taeha's real name.
"W..What about me hyung? I also love her. She's my everything. Now, what about me?
Jimin: "i won't say much. I guess now you both should face each other and talk about things."
Jk: "I'll wait for him to come and tell me. Until then, I'll pretend as if I know nothing."

Jimin: "HE'LL COME BUT ONLY TO TAKE HIS DAUGHTER BACK."

JK: "ATLEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE HIM AFTER YEARS...."

Suga: "Jk, i knew everything before. But i didn't tell u."
Jk: "I know hyung." Jungkook said and left....

-ONE WEEK LATER-

Jk was hella worried bcoz his daughter was crying and burning with high fever.
Jk: "Shhhh my angel, my princess.... Don't cry. Dada is here baby. Shhhh."
Kai: "Jungkook the doctor is here."

The doctor check upon Taeha.
DC: "Nothing to worry about Mr. Jeon. Fever is very common in infants. She just has a fever since her teeths are growing. Here give her these medicines. She'll be all good within 2 days."
Jk: "thank you doctor."
DC left the place.

Jk: "I I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for not taking care of u properly...."

Jimin: "Shutup Jungkook! Those words don't sound good from u. We all know how much u cared about her ever....even before knowing she was urs. The doctor said it's common. Stop blaming urself."
"Go and get freshen up! You've been sleeping with Taeha on ur chest all night!"
Jungkook just nodded and left

He went to his bathroom and stand in front of the mirror looking at his broken....pathetic self.
"First i failed as a good friend then l-lover and now as a f--father.... How careless! How cruel! How heartless! How pathetic I am???¡ I couldn't take care of my daughter.... I couldn't make T--Tae feel loved!! How cruel? I guess now it's time to take some steps to make their life good rather than making them suffer bcoz of me. Ill send Taeha to him.... On--once she'll get fine. I'll send her away.... Will send her to her mother. Because her father is so careless! So ARGHHHH!!" Jungkook punched the mirror and broke down crying---- heart wrenching crying

-ON THE OTHER HAND-

Tae: "Ahhh why my heart is feeling so heavy?! I just hope my heart, my baby is fine. I wanna see her... What should I do?! Is this the right time to take my baby back from him?!?! I think yes! He has enough of the moments with my Jungmee. I'm going to take my heart back from him...." Tae said and left to Jungkook's mansion.

-AT JUNGKOOK'S MANSION-

Tae: "Jimin..."
Jimin: "Tae, you're here?!" He was surprised at seeing Tae.
Jungmee: "Mamaa~~" she said and Tae carried her in his arms, pecking her cheeks.
Tae: "C..Chim, she's burning with fever...n u didn't tell me...."
Jimin: "I'm sorry I was goi....."

TAE: "HE IS STILL THE SAME.... DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE.... STILL THE SAME COLD, CARELESS......."

JK: "YOU'RE RIGHT...."

-