" Now Jimin's my friend but he's pretty strict while working so no... I'll mail him the contents and then come to your house for dinner okay? " , Piu said assuringly

" DINNER! I have to stay without you for whole 10 hours???" , Tae's eyes widened as he looked disappointed

Piu chuckled at his cuteness , she hold his hand in her and caressed it with love , " jagiyaaa .. please understand that I have work , okay , I'll come in the evening, happy?"

He looked at her beautiful face and his expressions changed , " I know.. and I'm very proud of the woman you have become. It's nice you're working , strong and independent but I just don't wanna stay away from you "

" I understand that Tae.... But come on.. it's been just a few hours we have been together. Don't act like a baby , otherwise I'll call you baby instead of your name!!!" , she laughed at him

He sharply looked at her then brought his face closer to her and held her neck with one hand whispering to her ears , " it's been so long , let's see if you can resist from screaming my name tonight , baby"

Piu suddenly flushed from the intensity of the warmth radiating from their faces which were inches closer . She blushed furiously when she processed his words carefully.

" Umm - I - I should get going" , she said hurriedly getting out the car and rushing into her house .

Tae looked at her retreating figure with slight amusement and then he drove back to house .
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AT PIU'S HOUSE"

Piu completed her work within hours . All she ate for lunch was instant noodles because she didn't have time . She wanted to finish her work as soon as possible so she can go to Tae's house . She didn't want to admit but she was also restless to meet him .

Her phone rang and she saw Jimin calling her.

" Hello , Jim"

" Piu are you done? It's not good to submit the contents late just because I'm your friend . You should treat me as your boss!" , Jimin said from the other side of the call . His voice was stressed

" I'm done ... I'm sorry yesterday was party so I couldn't complete it earlier. I always treat you like my boss in workplace. I won't disappoint you again "

" Good .. how long would you take to send the files?" , Jimin asked in much softer voice

" I was just going to click the send button when you called . I'm done" , Piu said in a low voice

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier? Now I feel bad for scolding my employee come best friend come brother's girl " , Jimin said

" Ehh... I'll send you the files , now I'm hanging up. I need to meet Tae"

"Oh sure you do! Be safe , use protection bye girlllll"

"JIMINNN" , you screamed but he laughed and cut the call .

After sending all the things to Jimin you quickly got ready and packed a few clothes incase he insists you to stay at his place .

You were tired so you thought to take a quick shower and get ready to head out .

~~

*AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE*

He was waiting for Piu's arrival desperately. He tidied every corner of the house though it was already clean .

As the bell rang he rushed to open it.

But to his disappointed Irene stood before him in a short tight dress that have a perfect view of her cleavage.