Getting out the car, "How was Savannah?" Grabbing her bag.

"It was cool!" She said.

Nodding, "How is Misty and Pops doing?" Walking to the door.

"Pops is just being himself as always and Misty is doing very good." Unlocking the door.

Walking inside, "Well that's good...soooo did you..." I tried to get out.

Cutting me off, "I told Misty not my father yet!"

"What did she say?" Getting nervous.

Side eyeing me, "Well she wasn't necessarily happy not cause I'm pregnant but cause we aren't in a relationship plus you being a ladies man!" She said.

"Well at least she's happy about the pregnancy." I said.

"Right! Anyways how was the trip?" Asking me.

Smiling, "Actually good! We got a new shipment that is going to make us the kings of the A." I said.

"Ouuu that is so good to hear!" She said.

Sitting down, "I have plans for us tonight and you to be ready for 6 o'clock."

"Where we going?" Asking me.

Checking the time, "I can't tell you that it's a surprise."

Rolling her eyes, "Can I at least get the type of dress code or vibe we well your going for?" Asking me.

"Semi formal!" Winking at her.

Nodding her head, "Okay I guess I'll go get started now." Walking away.

I followed her upstairs to dropped her bag off. After dropping on the floor in the room I went to the office. I sat in there to call my Bianca to get everything situated for the night. She agreed to do it and let me know what she could do it or couldn't do in this lil time frame.

Knocked on the door, "Who is it?" Asking.

"Terrence!" He said.

Clearing my throat, "Come in!"

He walked in, "Waddup boss!" Closing the door.

"Waddup Terrence!" Getting up to dap him.

Dapping me back up, "So we have a lil problem pertaining to you of your flings." He said.

Shaking my head, "Which one?"

"Monica!" He said.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath. Slamming my fist on the desk, "What she did that quick?" I said.

"Sir uhmm she is outside the gate trying to cause a scene at the other house." He said.

"This stupid bitch!" Saying under my breath. Shaking my head, "Let's go!"

He followed me out my office. We walked outside and he drove us on the golf cart to the gate. He drove down the street to my other house. This house is the house I would bring my other ladies to have fun at. We pulled up to her being super dramatic.

Getting off of the golf cart, "What the fuck you doing here?" Asking her.

"You got this bitch playing house in this bitch!" Slurring her words.

"If you don't get the fuck off of my property right now." Eyeing her down.

"Priest just give me one more chance. I promise I could be quiet about what we got going on." She said.

"No Monica! What would your husband think about you doing this outside my house?" Asking her.

Taken back, "Why the fuck would you bring my husband up?" Asking me.

"Monica! Leave or I'll call your husband and tell him what your out here doing." Getting back on the golf cart.

Waiting for her to leave, "Call Natasha and tell her I'm ready to sell the house." I said.

She finally left but we waited 10 minutes before going back to the main house. Terrence dropped me off at the door and I went inside. I wanted to check on her before going back to the office.

"Hey I just wanted to check in you!" Knocking on the door.

Wrapping the towel around her, "I just got out the shower." She said.

"Why was you in the shower so long?" Asking her.

Putting lotion on, "I was relaxing in the jacuzzi." She said.

"Oh okay well I'm let you get back to it." I said.

I went back to the office and went got on a call with Eddie bout this shipment. Obviously we spoke in code cause you never know. The call lasted bout 30 minutes. After the call I went to shower so I could start getting ready for our date. Not gone lie I'm nervous as fuck about tonight.