30.9

UY! FUCKING SHIT!

KEN WAKUI! WHAT'S WITH THE TWIST!!!

Everyone has a theory on who's the second time leaper BUT never once anyone theorized it was Sanzu.

It actually makes senses in my opinion. Maybe it was the reason why he said that the scar in his face was just a merely trigger to his astray. Maybe he became astray because he wanted to be with Mikey, to maybe find ways to save Mikey. Maybe he gave up saving everyone and just focused on saving Mikey.

There are many unknown things in Tokyo Rev to be honest.

Like, why did Ken Wakui put Wakasa and Benkei in Mikey's group? Was it because Mikey is Shinichiro's brother? Or was it because of another reason?

Here's the chappy and thank you for hearing me rant.

P.S,

I don't remember much of my story here from the previous chapter because it has been a while.

~•••~

"Fuck you Sanzu!"

"Why?"

"Ran said to get a girl with dark purple hair not BLACK HAIR?!"

"How would I know?! Their hair color is almost the same?!"

How did I get into this situation?

Last time I knew I was walking home from Russia and then the next thing I knew I was kidnapped in the airport.

"They even have the same clothes?!" And I knew where am I. Ofcourse I do. Reading this chapter from the Tokyo Rev manga... Bonten Timeline.

The one with Sanzu must Ran and Rindou?

"But this one is smaller!" Offensive.

"And that one is a Russian! Not Japanese!" Ohhhhh, is the girl they're gonna kidnap the one I talked to in the airport?

She's nice but is a daughter of a mafia. Well, it was Russia afterall.

"What do we do with her now?" Rindou must have been the one to speak.

"Duh, eliminate her obviously." That was Sanzu I just know.

"We can't. The boss send me a message and he'll be personally dealing with this girl's silence." Is no one noticing who am I?

Wait-I may have a cover in my eyes but not in my mouth.

"..."

Should I try speaking?

That would be an instant death flag but-just try.

"Ano? Excuse me, but can someone please take this blindfold off my eyes?" I kindly said. I admit my voice kind of change because I grew even my face became more feminine and much more gorgeous. Well, Hanabi's body really is an elite as expected from my mother and father's genes.

"No way."

"Not until boss is here."

"That would be fun." Atleast one agreed.

"Sanzu! Don't!" Both brothers shout but too late Sanzu already took my blindfold off. Even if I can get out from my tied wrist I have to look harmless as possible so there will be no bloodshed.

A~nd dayum! They're much more hotter in the time-skip.

"Blue eyes?" Did Rindou noticed already?

"Sanzu the Russian girl have green eyes?! Green!" Yeah, she have a beautiful green eyes. We talked because we coincidently have the same clothes.

"Oh, you didn't say that." Should I speak again?

"May I ask where am I?" I asked before they break out a fight again.

"Kidnapped obviously." Ran answered. I said where not what's my situation.

Let me just pass that.

"Okaaay, who's this boss you are talking about?" I comfortably asked them. I know them okay.

"You're too casual for someone who's kidnapped." Rindou commented looking at me as if I'm someone weird.

"She looks familiar." I heard Sanzu mutter. Finally someone catching up.

"Yeah you're right." Ran too mutter agreeeing to Sanzu.

"What's your name?" Ran asked me with a smile.

"It's a common courtesy to say your name first." I told him raising one of my brows.

"Okay then, my name is Ran how about you?" Should I say my name to them?

"Abi that's my name." Better to be safe.

"The boss is here." Okay, I'll be seeing depressed Mikey today.

Wooo.

I just remember that I cut ties with everyone years ago and then suddenly appearing out of fucking no where.

Me and Mikey held an eye contact. Next to him was Kokonoi Hajime. As soon as mine and Koko's eyes met his eyes widen.

Shaking my head mouthing 'don't' when he was about to say something; I knew he knew that I was Hanagaki Hanabi who suddenly lost contact with them years ago.

He gave me a silent nod.

"Name." Cold.

"Abi." I simply answered with a smile... a fake smile.

"Full name." Demanding much.

I sigh.

"Do you really not know me?" I asked them like a bit of a brat.

"Oi, don't talk to Mikey like that no matter how you are a family of rich!" I roll my eyes at Sanzu's remark.

"Brat." He was about to attack me but was stopped by Koko.

"Don't tell me." Rindou too caught up. I smile at him so he wouldn't ruin the big surprise.

"Huh? What?" Ran asked his brother.

"Nothing." Rindou replied.

"Welp, can't be help then," God I love how I make the suspense.

"Hurry, we don't have all day." Mikey coldly said. Him of all people is the one I expect to recognize me first.

"My name is Hanagaki Hanabi."

~•••~

Short chapter sorry.