21

Merry Christmas minaaa-sannnnn.

~•••~

"You don't get it Mucho-kun." Takemichi smirk.

"This is not about winning or losing!" Takemichi continued making Inui and Hanabi's eyes wide.

"Is winning that important?" It was the same as what Shinichiro said to the two.

~•♤•~

In the end we got beaten up by Mucho and Koko was taken away.

I sigh.

I look at my twin who's carrying Inui in his back, when my phone vibrated.

I sigh again then look at the message.

My eyes widen.

PRESSSSS!!! COME IN THE CLASSROOM ASAP! YOUR NEKOMA PARTNER WILL BE HERE!

I smile blankly at my phone. I'm beaten up... WHY NOW?!?!

"You should go Hana-nee." I look at my twin hesitantly.

"Don't worry I'll take care of him." I raise my brow.

"That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about you, you're pretty beat up Take-nii." He looked at me then give me a assuring smile.

"You don't need to worry Hana-nee. I can take care of myself, so go now. It seems important." I sigh. Yeah, sure. You can take care of yourself. I wanna roll my eues at him.

"Alright then, I need to get going now." I said before running away. My stomach still hurts. Same goes for my beaten up body and face.

Damn, Mucho. I fucking hate that man.

•••

I burst inside the classroom making them look at me. Their eyes widen.

"Pres! YOU'RE BEATEN UP?!" Kiera (the vice president) said worried.

"Bea! (The secretary) Hurry! The first aid!" All the officers panic. I sigh.

"Calm down guys I just went to some crisis." I assure them. They gave me a smug look.

"Look here missy." I gulp at Kiera's tone. We may not be that close but she's the mother figure of the whole officers.

"I know you're part of a gang and a deliquent but..." I gulp again at the but.

"TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!" I smile at her innocently. She just roll her eyes when the door opened.

We look at the door to see a black haired male that reach his upper nape and a golden cat like eyes. He was holding a switch.

"Who are you?" Mc our PIO was the one to speak. She was the gutsy out of all us (maybe also me).

-Third Persona-

A certain black haired boy was looking for Section Hades he was holding his switch. It was a weird name section for him.