22

"I have a reason on why I wanted to revive Black Dragons. Koko... he's always been with me wherever I go." Inui said.

"Even when I'm such a useless person he's always there to support me." Inui continued, looking down the floor.

"Because of that I'd die for Koko... same goes for your sister." That perk the ears of Takemichi.

"My sister?" He questioned confuse on why would Inui die for his sister (no offense).

"S—he's my childhood friend..." Inui look at Takemichi's eyes.

"Takemichi, I'll protect your sister with my life. She's an important piece." That confuse Takemichi more. Important? Piece? Just who is his sister?, Is what he was thinking.

"And I too, entrust my life to you." Inui said doing the dogeza pose.

"Hanagaki... I know you'll never allow this nor your sister." Takemichi suddenly became nervous.

"I beg you help me make your sister the 11th generation leader of Black Dragons!!!" That surprise Takemichi.

"Huh?" Is all he can say.

"Your sister... she's more than you thought. He entrusted Black Dragons to your sister if it goes wrong." Takemichi frown.

'Why does the 'he' person entrusted Black Dragons to Hana-nee? Who is the he?' Takemichi's eyes widen.

'I-is Hana-nee involve in a gang before?! No, no, no... it's impossible, right?' Takemichi was worried wanting to shrug that thought of his off.

His twin was full of mysteries.

"Hanagaki, please save Koko... please save us."

•••

Inui sigh.

"Sorry Takemichi! The hell am I gonna do now?" Inui said.

"You know... this used to be Shinichiro-kun's bike shop." Inui started.

"You mean... Mikey's older brother?" Takemichi ask Inui.

"Yea. For punk like us, this was our gathering spot."

"You mean here?" Takemichi ask again.

"It sure doesn't look like it. There used to be bunch of cool bikes standing in a row at the sides. And Shinichiro-kun will always be there, tinkering." Inui said remembering how the spacing was.

"All the seniors who came it's as if they were shining, they look so cool. Those cool seniors were also polite to Shinichiro-kun." Inui smile a little remembering his and Hanabi's little first meeting.

"He was my hero." Inui remembered all those crazy things Hanabi, him, Izana, Kakucho, Shinichiro, and Wakasa did.

P.S
Takeomi and Keizo will always be the one cleaning their mess up.

That time... it made Inui's life lively again seeing all of 'em happy.

"So you've been in Black Dragons since then? And what's the relation of Hana-nee with Black Dragon?" Takemichi ask Inui.

"I want to bring back that era when Shinichiro-kun formed Black Dragon." His little smile turned into a soft smile with his forehead frowning a bit.

"In this bike shop I've heard a lot of fun stories from the seniors of that glorious era. They looked so happy reminiscing when Shinichiro-kun was the captain." He said with a nostalgic smile formed in his face.

"And then Shinichiro-kun will always stay humble and awkward. There I first met Hanabi..." Takemichi look at Inui intrigue to the story.

"In this bike shop... She was the best friend of Kurokawa Izana." Inui wanted to avoid the topic becuase he knows himself that Hanabi will be the one telling her twin. But... that slip in his mouth.