19

I'm much more better now.

•▪︎%▪︎•

"You guys killed my Mikey and Abi." Takemichi look at Kurokawa Izana.

'My Mikey? My Abi?' Takemichi question in his mind.

"Akihiko, Kakucho." Takemichi's eyes widen.

"Kaku-chan?" He was shock.

"Please, save Kurokawa Izana." It was a memory that Kakucho said to Takemichi.

"Kill him." Izana ordered Akihiko.

"Yes... boss." Akihiko said blankly pointing the gun to Takemichi. His eyes were telling him that he doesn't want to kill Takemichi.

"Akihiko take care of my brother will you?" His eyes widen at the memory that flash in his mind. It was her last wish before going to Mikey. Though she wasn't tied with Toman she still helped them.

"Gomen, Hana-san." He mutter as a bang was heard. Akihiko shot Takemichi.

•▪︎%▪︎•

I look up to the sky.

I guess Mikey already knew Izana. This is gonna be more troublesome. I need to save Emma and Izana.

I sigh.

"What are you sighing about?" I look back to see who the newcomer.

"Nothing." I answered Wakasa. Everything was stressing me. Founding Festival next month and on how to save Emma and Izana.

This will be hard.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my wrist and then dragging me to an arcade.

"Huh?" I said confuse.

"You're stressed, right?" Is it that obvious?

"I heard arcade can relieve stress." I smile as we enter the arcade shop. Going to the shooting first. It was fun.

•••

I look at the sky to see the sun setting.

"Thank you for today, Wakasa." I told him with a smile.

"Hn." Is he an secret Uchiha or something?

It really lessen my stress tho.

~•••~

It was the next day and saw my twin running around.

"Take-nii!!!" I called for my twin. He stop his tracks almost tripping.

"Hana-nee!!!" I sweatdrop.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"To Mikey-kun's." He said grabbing my wrist then start running again. Why do I always have to get drag? They can always ask me not drag me.

When we arrive to Mikey's house we saw Draken who was about to enter the house. I wave at him.

"Here to see Mikey?" He ask us.

"Yeah." My brother was the one to answer.

"Mikey, I'm here!" He yell.

"Go wait in my room Kenchin!" Is it really required to shout this early in the morning.

"This is Mikey's room."

"Woah, it's in a different building." It's been a while since the last I came to this room. This was Shinichiro's old small garage. I look away not wanting to cry.