11.5

Hanabi was walking to the empty night street back to her apartment. She just finish the group project with her group obviously.

She's having the feeling of deja vu.

She was told by her group to stay overnight but she insisted thinking that she may trouble them. Besides her apartment is just near... maybe about 6 to 10 minutes walk. Depends how fast you are.

She heard a cat whistle.

She knew to never look back and walk fast. She did walk fast to be only grip in her shoulders. She starts shaking in fear.

"Do you really think you can scape us pretty lady?" She felt like not breathing for a second.

"Wha-" She was drag to a dark alley. She can't move... whole body shaking in fear. She's afraid. She wants to fight back but her body won't listen to her.

She wanna yell for help but there seems to be a lump in her throat that prevent her voice to come out.

"Guess we'll have some fun." Tears start to roll in her cheeks when she was push down the cold floor.

'I-I need to move.' She thought desperate. She push the leader making the leader stumble.

"Tsk, hold her down." Hard grips on her wrists ans ankles were place. Trying to move to free from the grip... but it seems like luck was not in her side.

The leader took out a knife making Hanabi more terrified. The knife making its way through her uniform blouse button. Her blouse button was cut exposing her bra.

"Look, it was healthy." Hanabi was in panic still trying to fight back. The leader fully taking her blouse off making her flich and cry harder.

"You know, be quiet." The leader whisper on her ears. The knife made its way to her skirt slicing it a little before the leader got unconscious. Her eyes widen.

A sod scape her lips. Glad that someone helped her.

Thinking herself as pathetic. Can't even fight back to situation like this.

"Hana-san!"

'Akihiko, Chifuyu, Baji.' Akihiko put his hoodie to her to cover her upper body then carrying her bridal style.

...

Akihiko, Baji, and Chifuyy are walking just done getting snack thinking on going to Hanabi's apartment.

"Anno?" They look at the horrified female that approach them.

"Yes?" Chifuyu was the one to answer.

"Please help the girl in that alleyway!" But before they couls ask a question the female run away scared.

"Are we gonna go or nah?" Akihiko ask.

"Let's take a look first." Baji said. The three made it's way to the alleyway to be met by a scene of attempting rape.

"Let's help the girl." Akihiko said. The three rush beating the one holding Hanabi and the leader.

Akihiko's eyes widen in horror to see who the female is.

"Hana-san!" He yelled making Baji and Chifuyu look to Akihiko's direction to see Hana was the female. This anger the three.

They couldn't protect her. Their best friend who always help them.

"You..." Baji is mad that something like this happen. Giving the leader a desth glare who just woke up made the leader terrified.

Baji start to attack the leader mercilessly not caring if he would kill the leader. Chifuyu didn't stop Baji and look at the leader's minions then attacking them.