Special chapter

Special Chapter- Birthday

Walking out my apartment I felt like missing something.

I look Chifuyu to see him energetic than the usual.

"Is there something today? You're cheery than the usual." His mood drop. Huh?

"D-did I said something that upsets you?!" I ask him panicking. He was about to cry!!!

"N-no, it's not that. As I was saying I can't hang out with you all since I'll be hanging out with Takemichi today." I nod at him. He seems upset.

"Okay then, enjoy?" He left. What date it is today anyways?

I took out my phone and my eyes widen.

Fuck...

DECEMBER 19?!?!

Today is Chifuyu's birthday?!

I cover my mouth and then texted Kei, Tora, and Akihiko to come to my apartment ASAP.

I run back to my apartment with guilt eating me. Shit, that's why he was so upset! Because I didn't greet him.

Fuck, what kind of a best friend am I to forgot my bestie's birthday!!!

My door slam open revealing the three.

"Hana-san what's the problem?" Akihiko ask me. I smile at them guiltily.

"Am I the only one to not greet Chifuyu?" I ask them. They look at me confuse. Don't tell me—

"Greet Fuyu? Did he achieve something?" Tora ask me. Confirmed.

"Yeah, is there something special today?" Even KEI?! I look at them with wide eyes.

"T-today is his birthday?!" Akihiko exclaimed loudly looking at my calendar in horror. The two froze.

"Oh god/Oh fuck." The two mutter.

"Don't worry, my mind just formed a rush plan." They look at me.

"What is it Hana-san?" I smile at them.

"We'll be having a small party." They stop to think for a moment...

"Follow me." I signal them to follow me.

-Third Persona-

As soon as they reach the cafe she wave at the cafe owner.

"What are we doing here Hana-san?" Akihiko ask Hanabi.

"Trust me in this." She whisper to them.

"What's your order?" The cafe owner ask her with a smile.

"I would like to have one small not to small a bit smaller than the medium sized cake. If you can please design it as a black cat with blue eyes. The writings will be Happy Birthday Chifuyu from your dearest besties." She explained to them. She look around to see a cute cats designed cupcakes.

One thing she designed the cake black cat with blue eyes is because of Chifuyu's all time favorite cat 'Peke J'.

"Please give three box of this cute cupcakes too." They were shock because she is ordering too much.

"That's all." They sigh in relief because they thought that she'll buy many again. Like the last time.

Hanabi brought out her card and then pay for it.

"Please deliver it in my apartment by 6 PM please." The owner nod as they exit the cafe.

"Please come again."