12

I open my eyes.

Remembering what happened yesterday night.

I regret it.

I should've listened to their voices first. Looking at them right now with their faces in bandage same for their arms. I look at my nails.

It was indeed sharp.

They notice me.

"Are you okay now Hana-san?" Akihiko ask and I just nod.

"Did you have a good rest Hana-san?" I nod at Chifuyu.

"Don't force yourself out to bed Hana." I nod again.

I sigh.

"Ah, sorry about last night." I apologize. I feel guilty.

"It was a no problem Hana-san." Akihiko smile at me.

"Yeah." The two follows. Their too kind.

"T-then I'll be going to school first." I said dashing off my apartment just before they could speak.

-Third Persona-

School was just done.

Hanabi is walking avoiding almost everyone.

One she didn't have lunch with Chifuyu, Baji, and Akihiko, two she have her lunch break and vacant time with the girls who invite her.

Walking out the school she saw Mikey with Draken.

"Nabi-chin!" Mikey happily called for her. Draken got confuse since usually she'll be out with AkiBajiFuyu right now.

Draken wander his eyes to see AkiBajiFuyu far stalking her. The trio seems to notice that Draken noticed them.

"Nabi-chin wanna go somewhere?" The trio look at Draken then made an 'x' sign using their arms while shaking their head.

"What?" Draken mouthed to them making the trio sigh and face palm.

"Don't." The trio mouthed with the 'x' sign in their arms. Draken tilt his head in confusion and decide to ignore the three.

"No!/Baka!/Stupid!" The three mutter in unison.

"Ah, g-gomen M-Mikey I stillhavesomethingtodo." She said as fast as she can then dash off, off to her apartment.

"Huh?" Mikey said confuse. The AkiBajiFuyu trio came out to their hiding place.

"What was that?' Draken ask.

"Somethings happen yesterday night and the other other night." Akihiko explained. Making Mikey and Draken almost jump at the three's sudden appearance.

"What happened?" Mikey ask.

"Um... somethings." Akihiko answered nervously.

"What's with the something?" Draken ask.

"Well, it was private so we can't really freely say it." Chifuyu was the one to answer.

"What is it?" Mikey pushed further.

"Uh---" The three kept their mouths shut.

-1 week later-

The three (AkiBajiFuyu) groan.

"He's right. It's been a week and no progress." Akihiko said. They really did try hard to make her comfortable but no progress.

"Well even she avoided Toman." Baji said looking at the Peyoung Yakisoba in his hand then passing it to Akihiko.