27

I sigh.

"You should head inside Mikey. They might look for you." I told him with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right. Talk to you later Nabi-chin." I nod at him.

I texted everyone that I'll be heading home first.

I walk and walk until I arrive where Mikey first brought Take-nii.

I sigh sitting to the grass hugging my thighs so that my panties wouldn't be seen since I'm wearing a skirt.

Burying my face to my knees... I wanna cry but I sigh instead.

A shadow suddenly block the light in my side. Tilting my head to see the newcomer.

"Toshi-kun? What are you doing here?" I ask the newcomer.

"I was out to visit you and your brother then heard that your friend died." I chuckle burying my face in my knees again. Ushijima Wakatoshi, really?

"How did you find me though?" I ask again.

"It was obvious if something like this happened you'll be going to a peaceful place. For example, this lake side." I sometimes worry that people know me too well.

I felt a warm embrace.

"You... should let it all out." Tears start to stream down my cheeks. I thought my tears already dried out.

"I-it's been almost a week and Akihiko hasn't move a flinch. And Emma..." I sob escape my lips.

"Emma... if only I was fast to think. I would've knew that there will be a butterfly effect. If only I was strong enough." I sob.

"The last time I knew... you were the strongest woman I ever met." My eyes widen. No matter how stoic and serious he is, he is also sweet and comforting.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you taught me many things. You taught me how to atleast have fun in life once in a while. You help me with my mom who's forcing me to be the typical she wants." I didn't know I did that much for him.

"And I know it isn't just me who you helped. You may not have helped your friend but you helped a lot of people... I know that." He's right. I saved Izana.

I dried my tears.

My phone rang.

It was Hatori.

"Yes?" I answered.

"He's awake." I almost drop my phone.

"Toshi... Akihiko is awake." Again, tears start streaming down my face... but this time, it was tears of joy.

"Let's go." I nod at him. I texted everyome to tell them that Akihiko is awake.

~•••~

Everyone arrive at the same time at the hospital even though the nurses have been yelling at us to not run we still run.

I was the one to slam the door open to see an Akihiko sitting in his bed drinking water.

"A.KI.HI.KO!!!" Chifuyu and I yelled then giving Akihiko a bone crushing hug. I miss this man so much.

"I-I... breathe..." Then I felt someone pull me by my collar to see Kei pulling me and Chifuyu out the hug.

"You two are gonna kill him." Kei said as if he didn't miss the man.

"Admit it Baji Keisuke, you miss Akihiko." I said crossing my arms and raising my brow.

"Hmp." I won, it's my win again.