Her face 's color fade listening him which noticed by him. She looks here and there avoiding him.

Sanskar : I am asking something to you Swara! ( firmly).

Swara : I only hide my revenge from you and it's all revealed in front of you except this there is nothing like that.

Sanskar : are you sure? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : why you are asking questions like police to me? As if I did any crime!

Sanskar : you did the crime! ( shocking her).

Swara ; what I did? Come on point!!

Sanskar : Fine!! ( taking sigh) I am asking directly, I gave you time to respond by own!!
ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Swara become shocked by his question, her forehead formed sweat of nervousness which all noticed by him.

Swara : what are you saying? ( fumbling) there is nothing like that! PREGNANT? I am not pregnant.

Sanskar : don't dare to lie me!! ( warningly) I have seen you going to hospital, I went behind you and hear your conversation with doctor, your doctor only told me about your pregnancy.

She become tensed listening him and looks away avoiding him.

Sanskar : you can't avoid me and this questions Mrs SM!! ( turning her face to him) answer me!! Are you pregnant? I can call the doctor for proving, utter the truth, are you pregnant?

Swara : Yes!! I am pregnant!! ( shouting)

Sanskar : from since you know about this?

Swara ; from 2 weeks! ( looking away shocking him).

Sanskar : 2 weeks!!!
Why you hide this biggest news from me? Isn't I also have all right to know about this. It's my child.

She keep quiet looks away uninterestedly.

Sanskar : answers me!!  Why you hide this from me?

Swara : because I didn't felt needed to tell you this! ( make him shocked)

Sanskar : you didn't felt needed? I am father of your baby! It's my child which growing in your womb and you are saying you didn't felt needed to tell me this.
Why?

Swara : Yes you are biological father of my child but this is also truth that mother of this child means me!! Doesn't consider you as mine husband and when I don't consider you as mine, then what's your relation is with my baby? ( shocking him by her answer).

Sanskar: by saying you think you can break blood relations! This baby is mine, it's my blood! No one can this truth not even your hatred!

Swara : by donating sperm to a woman doesn't make any men father!!
It's only your sperm inside me
But baby is only of me as it's in my womb.

Sanskar : have you gone mad? Sperm? You are calling my baby as sperm?
It's not only sperm, it's a living thing which is living in you, it's my part inside you, it's my love sign.

Swara : huh! Love sign or lust sign?

Sanskar : enough!! ( shouts angrily make her shocked) dare you again called my love as lust! I am hearing your all your hatred words because i know i have done sin by hurting you. I am taking all as punishment
But you can't accuse me for having lust for you.
Mrs SM!! Around 1month we regularly intimated! In this whole 1 month! I was thinking you love me and our intimacy is our way of showing love
But in actual for you it was only a way to take your revenge!
Then tell me how it is lust from my side?
I can accuse you that you fulfilled your lust from me.