"I love chicken pasta." Fiona gives a quick kiss to Emma.

"And I love you." Emma kisses Fiona back.

The two are eating their dinner when Fiona hears faint whining.

"Let me check real quick, I think Cam woke up." Fiona leaves the kitchen, to check on her baby.

"Mama..." Fiona can hear her baby's soft cries as she comes closer to him.

"Mama's here, sweetheart. It's okay." Fiona pulls Cam into her arms, swaying him. She read somewhere babies can get emotional not seeing their mother after waking up.

"I'm here, baby. Mama's got you." She pats Cam's bottom, walking back to the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" Emma rubs Cam's back as Fiona sits next to her.

"Nothing, just waking up." Fiona replies.

"Give me some water, babe." Fiona asks Emma.

"Baby, say ah." Fiona tries to feed Cam some water from the cup.

"Nu... sleep, mama." Cam buries his face in Fiona's breasts.

"No sir, we are going to eat something." Fiona sits Cam up on her knee, as Cam starts crying silently.

"Oh, baby, don't you want to try some chicken pasta? Em made them for you." Fiona tries to console Cam.

"Fo' me?" Cam asks Emma, with fingers in his mouth.

"Yes, bubba. For you." Emma sends a wide smile to Cam, which seems to lift his mood up.

Fiona finally gets Cam to drink some water. She then proceeds to spoon feed Cam his dinner. Her own dinner is getting cold, but she doesn't mind. These small things come along the way of becoming a mother,

"Give him to me. You finish your dinner." Emma takes Cam from Fiona. She shushes her when Fiona goes to object.

Fiona keeps an eye on them while having her dinner. She trusts Emma, she does, but a responsible Emma is hard to find. She watches as Emma cleans up the kitchen with Cam in her arms.

Fiona quickly finishes her dinner and cleans her plate.

"Give me the baby." Fiona takes Cam into her arms.

"Hi, mama!" Cam says excitedly, for the first time this evening.

"Hi, baby!" Fiona says, equally enthusiastically.

"Why change clothes?" Cam asks, tugging his shirt.

"You had another accident, baby." Fiona goes nonchalantly, not to upset Cam. And it worked.

She paces around the house with Cam, as Emma goes to grab her suitcase, as she is going to spend more than a week at Fiona's house.

Eventually, Emma comes back downstairs.

"Let's go." Emma tells Fiona.

Fiona starts to go with Emma when Cam whines.

"No pants, mama." Cam whines loudly, wiggling in Fiona's arms.

"It's just me and Emma, sweety. It's fine." Fiona tries to convince Cam.

"Bu..." Cam goes to say but is cut off by Emma.

"No buts, baby. It's just us." Emma says.

"You meanies." Cam mumbles, burying his face in Fiona's breasts. He seems to have found his best place to hide.

"Yeah, aren't we?" Fiona chuckles, walking out of the house. She hears Cam whining, hearing her comment.

Fiona puts Cam in his car seat, while Emma loads her suitcase in the trunk.