A/N with WIP

I'm discontinuing this book. Yeah. I am.

It's a hard decision for me tbh. I live this book. It's my most successful book aswell as my favorite.

Thanks for everyone who supported this!

I might come back to this book and finish it eventually but the chances are super low. Don't expect me to continue it tbh.

But hey, school's coming to an end for me. So maybe I can write books? I hope lots of drafts so maybe.

Below here is gonna be a WIP for the chapter. It's not ling, just about 300 words I think.

Have a great day/night!

But anyways- Cya! And don't forget, I will come back (maybe not this book but in generell) because Masumi never dies!!!
(Who ever gets the reference- I cried today. That message hit hard. Rest in Peace king.)

Fun fact: the firsy part sounds like peepaw William instead of always it's will but m'kay

{WIP} Chapter IVI: Sagiri Mountain

As the two males walked hours to Sagiri Mountain, the sun started to set down. "Kamado, can I ask you a question?" Iguro asked the young boy. "Of course, what do you need?" Responded Tanjiro with a smile. The serpent hashira took a small breath before asking: "Do you have a demon in that box? If so, why are you traveling with one and how come you didn't get punished for it?" The red-head looked at his shorter companion as if he expected that question. "Inside is my sister, Nezuko. But she has never eaten a human, and she never will! But if she does then she'll die and Tomioka-San, Urokodaki-Sensei, and I have to commit Seppuko." Iguro was genuinely surprised, also shocked by the consequences as the missing water pillar is included too. "Why Giyuu?!" He immediately asked. Tanjiro of course explained: "Because two years ago, he was the one to find Nezuko and me. He let her live and brought me to Urokodaki-Sensei, to become a demon slayer." Iguro was a bit mad at his boyfriend, but also not. He thought that Giyuu was stupid to do something like that, but then again happy, as he knew that Tomioka has a hidden, kind nature inside of him.

It was night once the two slayers arrived. They first searched the bottom of the mountain. Iguro got a bit confused because there were no traps at all unlike Shinobu said but he decided not to question it.

Even after searching a whole night and easily killing a weak demon, they still found nothing. "I think we should go to the top." Tanjiro suggested. Iguro nodded in agreement, and soon, both made their way up.

This is when the traps finally came in. Though, with Kamado's help, it was easy to dodge them. The incredible sin of the Mizunoto slayer was fascinating in Iguro's mind. It reminded him a bit when he was hurt and went to the butterfly mansion, seeing Tsuyuri Kanao, one of the Butterfly sisters at the estate. He remembers that she had a great sense of sight. Seeing more and more of these kinds of people makes the serpent pillar wonder how something like this could happen.

The air was getting thinner though, harsh to breath. It became to thin that even water couldn't beat it. Iguro did not like it.

They searched again but found nothing again. Disappointment left both of the slayers bodies. But then, Obanai remembered something: "Kamado, this is the mountain where the former water hashira lifes, isn't it? Maybe he knows something!" He said and Tanjiro immediately agreed and lead the way.

After about an hour

🎉 You've finished reading When will you remember me? | ObaGiyuu Fanfiction - Demon Slayer | Discontinued 🎉