Chapter II - Hope?

Summary:

Giyuu was about to give up hope until he had a dream of seeing his boyfriend. Obanai tells him to not give up. A little while later, Iguro still tried to find out about the Tororo-Kunbu situation by giving Tomioka a dare. He wasn't lucky, and after the game, he asked Tomioka in private, who then says something which didn't lead the shorter male to anything. As the serpent hashira went to bed, he had a weird dream.

□■□■□■□■□■□
Tomioka Giyuu POV

I wanted to give up. Give up hoping that he would regain his memories somehow. There was no point and even if he did get them back, he would break up with me anyways. He fell for Kanroji, she also fell for him. It's only a matter of time until Obanai will finally opens his heart to her.

"Yuu..."

What? What was that? A voice? And it sounds so familiar...?! A figure in the distance... Wait, where even am I? Wasn't I in the bathroom a short while ago? And why does this place look like the sky!?

"Yuu, listen to me!"

And again I heard the voice. The figure stepped towards me, revealing who they are. It's was Obanai! And I now recognize the voice too. It's definitely his.

"Yuu, don't give up, please! I swear I still love you, please don't even think about the fact that I love Mitsuri. She's cute and all and my present self is in love with her, but my inner heart wants you. I swear, dear! Please, make myself remember somehow! I just want you, and only you. My heart hurts because my brain doesn't remember you. I want the old times back, so don't give up. I only love one person. That person owns my heart with my permission. And that one is my fellow water hashira. So please Yuu, don't feel disappointed! I love you, only you..."

○●○●○●○●○●○
3rd Person POV

Tomioka found himself leaning against the wall. Looking at the clock, about 30 minutes passed, which was the duration they decided to do for the break. As he realized he fell asleep, he thought of that dream. He wondered if the Obanai there said the truth or if it was just his own pain wishing for such sentences. The water pillar quickly washed his face with cold water, to hide those light eye bags of his. Going back to the room after, he was happy he did not get much attention, especially from Kocho.

"Everyone's back now, flamboyant!" Uzui said. "Yes, flamboyant!" Rengoku responded. Best friends perk right on q there. "It's your turn, Iguro-San," Gyomei announced. Obanai nodded. "Tomioka." Giyuu almost jumped at the sudden voice talking to him. "Truth." He said.

"How did you know about me loving Tororo-Konbu?"

Everyone was making themselves ready for the answer. They have all been curious since dinner, it was a perfect move from Iguro! Tomioka didn't know what to say, he couldn't just reveal it all in front of the hashira, could he? Even if his boyfriend doesn't remember it, he knows that the serpent breath user wants to keep these kinds of things more private. "A, uh... gut, feeling..?" He answered. It was obvious that it was a lie, Giyuu even received that look from everyone, which says that they aren't oblivious. The raven-haired had always been a bad liar in these kinds of situations. "The truth, Tomioka," Iguro demanded. The water pillar slightly sighted, before talking again. "It's hard to explain..." Soon, everyone gave up on that, but not Obanai. He was curious, and it was obvious that the serpent hashiras wanted to find out, even if he had his poker face on.