I was panicking right now. I was not ready to have a child. I had a lot ahead of me.

"Okay, I'll go get you one from a pharmacy."

"Isn't it too late?" I was beginning to feel nervous. "I don't know anything about contraceptives and—"

"Jackie, it's fine. I'll get you the best one and you'll take it. Plus, the chances of it working is still okay. You don't have to be worried," Lucas said, smiling down at me.

I blew out an air of relief from my mouth and smiled back at him. He came close and wrapped his arm around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest and blinked before looking up at his face. My eyes darted to his parted lips and I bit mine.

"Don't do that," he whispered, tightening his hold around my waist.

"What?"

"Don't bite your lip in situations where I can't do anything to you," he said and cupped my chin. "Whenever you bite that lip of yours, all I can imagine is you taking my cock and loving it. So, try not to do that. It drives me crazy."

I was stubborn so I peered at him through my eyelashes, a forced innocent expression on my face. I smiled and rolled my lip between my teeth. I felt him stiffen against my body and I went on to run my hands up his neck and to his face where I touched his lips. I ran my fingers against his lips while staring deeper into his eye.

"Fuck," he said and cupped the back of my neck. He pulled me close and crashed his lips against mine. He moaned and softly kissed my lips, setting my body on fire.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed him back. I moaned when he bit my bottom lip and I granted him access to my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I shuddered at the feel of his other hand sliding under my shirt. He cupped my breast and I felt my nipple tighten under my bra cup.

When a soft thud reached my ears, I pulled away and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I had forgotten Maddy was downstairs. I spared Lucas a glance; he was running his fingers through his hair and looking over his shoulder.

"I'll go buy the morning-after pill now," he said and came closer to me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I sighed and sat on the bed, thinking about the fact that I was too careless. If I got pregnant, it would affect my education and the dreams I had for myself. Secondly, Lucas and I weren't old enough to start taking care of a child. We were at a stage where we had to focus on our future with nothing to compromise.

"Jackie?!" Maddy called from downstairs and I rose from the bed, then made my way downstairs.

"What's up?" I asked, joining her back on the couch.

"What were you two doing upstairs anyway?" Maddy asked, smiling suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes. "None of your business."

Maddy showed me her middle finger before chuckling and leaning toward me.

"So, when were you going to tell me that Lucas and you are dating?"

"I... I was going to tell you but the whole Axel incident made me forget. Besides, we have only been dating for 24 hours," I replied to her question and she nodded in understanding.

"I'm happy for you. Though, it's weird seeing Lucas in a committed relationship. I mean, he is known to sleep around and all. Doesn't that bother you?" Maddy asked and I looked away to think.

She was right. Lucas had recently stopped seeing Andrea and started being with me. He had kissed me on the day she caught me in his house. That made me wonder if I wasn't his new plaything.

"Don't overthink anything, Jackie. I know you're thinking about what I said. Look, I can see how much Lucas cares for you and that's what's important. I'm just surprised he's so... lovey-dovey. It creeps me out but knowing you, you must have caught his attention so much that it changed his type of person," Maddy said in a soft tone of voice.

I smiled at her and held her hand, thankful for her words of encouragement. I was glad I still had a friend even though the other one was a murderer and will spend time in jail for his crimes.

"Hey, Maddy?"

"Yes, babe?" She responded, blinking in curiosity.

"Try not to do anything that'll send you to jail, alright?" I said and she couldn't help but laugh, I did too.

A/n: A light chapter amid the chaos.