Chap 18 : THE BIG SURPRISE

Start from the beginning

"But please let me know, the details of what you are deciding to do here, but for now take rest, i now take a leave since i have few patients waiting" She said.

"Yes sure Doctor." I said.

OMG I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. I had already planned all this for her, as she was coming back today, I had made all the arrangements with the help of Aryan my friend. I had to call him and inform about this shit that just happened with me.

I call him, and tell him at what I did, I pretended to not remember her, and he scolded me for that, I mean I know its wrong, but what's life without some fun. I tell him to the necessary arrangements in the hospital in my room, since I wanted it to be perfect.

--

I was soon asleep, due the affect of the medications, she hadn't come in my room since the doctors had told her to leave, no one did except the nurse, who came to give me the medicines.

It was morning, and before I opened my eyes, I hear some few faint sounds from a corner of my room, I open my eyes and realize it's the washroom and the voice is of someone crying.

FUCK-
I know this voice.
Oh shit, she's crying

Is it because of me?
No shit-

I wanted her to be out, I scream and she comes out running, wiping her tears, with a red nose and red eyes. I feel like killing myself already. I made her cry so much.

"WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?" She comes next to me, checking from head to toe, if I was hurt somewhere or not.

"Um yeah I'm good." I said looking at my toes, I didn't wanna look at her face, or else I would lose it.

"Why were you screaming then?" She asked in a loud tone.

"I thought some burglar was in there in the washroom, so I screamt." I said lying

She looks at me, stares at me, I look at her back of why she didn't say anything.

"Are you even serious right now I thought something happened to you." She says

"If something happens to me then?" I ask her with raising my eyebrows.

She remains silent for a minute, but her eyes spoke instead.

"You don't even remember me and you are asking me this?" She says.

"I don't remember you right? Then remind me who are you?" I was sure I broke her heart by saying this line.

She looks down, and then at me.

"You... really ....don't ...remember ...me?" She says with her voice cracking.

NO TEJU DO NOT CRY, I DO NOT WANNA MELT, i don't want the surprise to spoil.

"You are acting as if you are my wife and I have forgotten you." I jokingly say to make the emotional environment better.

"You aren't married Karan Kundrra, there isn't a ring on your finger." She said, and I could sense the pain in her voice.

"There certainly isn't, but I wish there was, I wish I had a wife, someone who would care for me, someone who would be the mother of my children." I said looking into her eyes, without a blink.

"You just want kids right? Not the mother?" She said.

GOD THE WAY I CONTROLLED MY LAUGH SO MUCH AFTER SHE SAID THIS, IS SHE OKAY? she is sounding so lame right now. Chot mere sar pe lagi hai ya iske?

"You are too lame" I said.

"Well have your soup, I had come here to give this."

"Are you the nurse?"