Chap 7 : HIS EYES SHOWED HER A GLIMPSE OF HIS LIFELESS LIFE

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ ʰᵉᵃʳ ˢᵃʷᵃʳᵉ

Finally she decided to explain her sunny a few things and to stop doing drugs, when she would see him at Omi's wedding, she decided she'll not get close to him, yet explain him to stop doing it, but there was still a voice in her head, 'ye galti mat kar Teju' but you think she'll listen to that voice over the voice of her heart?Nah never. Her sunny is more important than anything, more than her heart, more than herself.

sᴏᴄʜᴛᴀ ʜᴜ ʏᴀʜɪ ,ʙᴀɪᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɪᴛʜᴇ ʏᴜɴʜɪʀᴀᴀʜᴇ ᴊᴜᴅᴀ ᴋʏᴜ ʜᴏɢᴀʏɪɴᴀ ᴛᴜ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛ ɴᴀ ᴍᴀɪ sᴀʜɪʟᴇᴊᴀ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴇ sᴀᴀᴛʜ ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴊʜᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʀᴇʜɴᴀ sᴀᴀᴛʜ ᴍᴇʀᴇo

It's Thursday omi's Haldi / mehndi. Karan was busy with arranging his haldi, after all it was his brother's wedding. Teju gets ready for omi's haldi, she knew what's about to come, but you know Teja's bheja she had planned everything she's gonna do there. She & Adaa reach the venue, & meet Omi and Riya.

"Hiiiii Omi, Riya " she hugs both of them & puts haldi on both their faces, has a good talk with them, but she was looking out for someone else, she looks around here and there, looking at her omi says "Kisse dhoond rahe ho Teja bhai?" even though he knows laddoo's eyes were just finding one person, SUNNY.

ᴀᴀɴᴋʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀɪ ʙᴇᴡᴀᴊᴀʜ ᴅʜᴏᴏɴᴅʜᴇ ᴛᴜᴊʜᴇ
ʙᴇᴡᴀᴊᴀʜ ʏᴇ ᴍᴀɪ ʜᴜ ʏᴀ ᴋᴏɪ ᴀᴜʀ ʜᴀɪ ᴍᴇʀɪ ᴛᴀʀᴀʜ

As soon as being caught by omi she just looks down & says "Arey nahi kuch nahi kisko dhoondugi mai yaha? Sirf dekh rahi thi kon kon hai."

"Dekho waha hai jisse aap dhoond rahe ho." said omi pointing out near the balcony. She turns and looks yeah there was her sunny but denies "Nahi yaar mai usko kyu dhoondugi?"
Then she gets up from there and goes and sit with Adaa but still keeps staring her sunny.

Teja's POV
Kon hai ye ladki, kis se itni der se baat kar raha woh bhi has has ke, uh why do even care about that jisse baat karna hai kare mujhe kya fark padhta hai, kinna patla hogaya hai mera sunny, nahi Teja not your sunny, Mr.Karan Kundrra he is.Karan turns and looks at Teja, she was staring at him, but as soon as he raised his eyebrows, she turned and pretended as if she wasn't looking at him. TEJA TEJA RELAX tu usko ghur nahi rahi thi, bas aisi hi bahar dekh rahi thi. She looks down. But all of this Adaa was looking at, and she was hell confused, she thought Teja won't ever fall for him again and yet again she's staring at him that way.

"Ahemmm" said Adaa, and teja looks up to her.

"What?" said Teja pretending as if she doesn't know anything.

"Itne der se usse kyu, ghur rahi hai?"

"Nahi mai kaha ghur rahi thi, mai toh bahar dekh rahi thi, acha view haina?"
"Tujhe pata haina tujhe jhoot bolne nahi aata, sidhe sidhe bata kya karne ka soch rahi hai, subah se dekh rahi hu tujhe, marre jaa rahi hai yaha pe aane ke liye, aur phir mujhpe chilla rahi thi kyuki meri wajeh se late ho gaya, chakkar kya hai Teja, don't tell me you are going to patch up with him." said Adaa annoyingly.

"Arey nahi re, kya patch up bol rahi hai no ways dude, I'm just trying to do something that's it, koi patch up nahi karne wali, you think I'll ever go back to him?"
"Tera koi bharosa nahi chali bhi jaaye, what are you trying to do?" asked Adaa
"Woh tu bas ab ruk dekhti jaa, kya karne wali hu mai."

Adaa gets up to go to the washroom she was annoyed with teju, because she just didn't want Teju to go back to him, he had hurted her enough, but one thing that shocked Adaa was that after so many days she saw the old teju the bubbly, jhalli, khurafaati girl, she was surprised because after their break up Adaa had just seen the weak, hopeless, lifeless girl, but today she again saw the naughty little kid back.Adaa kept on wondering what she was gonna do.