Chap 11 : GOODBYES ALWAYS HURT

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᵏʰᵃᵐᵒˢʰⁱʸᵃᵃⁿ

Karan was so happy after days, his heart was so excited for tomorrow's plan, he didn't even have a doubt that she wouldn't come, he was sure she would. He believed in their love again, there were still reminisces of hope in those broken pieces, he was already happy about all of it.

ᴍᴀɪ ᴊᴏ ᴛᴜᴍsᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʜᴏᴏɴ
ᴋʏᴜ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴍᴀɪ ʀᴀʜᴏᴏɴ

Teja too had a terrible night, she was so confused with her feelings or rather you can say, she didn't wanna accept the truth, that she still loves him. She kept wondering of why she reacted that way in Om's wedding, and the only conclusion every thought brought to her was SHE STILL LOVES HIM, but y'all know right How teja is, she would never except that fact, she kept on denying that in her mind, but until when could she ;)

She remembered how Karan came so close to her, and she just closed her eyes in reflex, but guess what explanation she gives to herself for that, She accepts Karan affects her, but for sure she doesn't love him, perfect explanation isn't it?

Next morning Karan wakes up happily, dancing like a little kid in his house, that goofy child inside him came out after months now, he had lost all that, but the plan he made, he knew there's no chance of it failing.

Beera didn't go back home last night, because he had no trust in Karan, what if something comes in his mind and he ends up doing something stupid, he could take no risk.

It's evening Karan and Beera get ready & reach at Om's Reception, Karan as usual was looking Dapper in that suit.

He looked around to see if Teja had reached, but no she hadn't, he just was so restless to see her.

Teju gets ready, but a part of her was not ready to face him, this would be the last day of seeing him, because then she would go back to The States, and probably him back to Punjab. Soon she reaches the venue, she enters but Karan doesn't see her coming and was busy talking with other girls, which obviously did annoy her.

She goes says a Hello to Nishant who was standing behind Karan, so that atleast Karan looks at her, we all know how big attention seeker she is, Karan did hear her, he turns and looks at her, but was obviously was awestruck with her beauty. There were so many girls in that room, who I must say had better curves, but to him no one was even anywhere near to her gorgeousness.