Chap 13 : HER SILENCE SPOKE OF HIS LOVE

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ : ᵗᵘᵐ ʰⁱ ʰᵒ

"Flight Number GA01 flying from Mumbai to Chicago is ready for Boarding, Passengers are now required to reach Gate no. 11."

These were the words that hit harshly, she wasn't ready for this, she never wanted to leave him, but no she can't do this again, she can't let her heart be broken again by the same person. She took those heavy steps towards the flight, and boarded it.
Simran her assistant tried making teja eat, but she doesn't eat, and lies that she'd had enough at Om's reception when she hadn't even had a bite.

A girl walking lifelessly was enough to prove that she still loved him. No matter how hard she tried.
She sits in the 12 hour long flight, it was a long journey before she could reach home. It was gonna give her alot of pain now.
There were times when she lost her breath and panted, simran helped her out but didn't dare to say Teja to stay.

ᴅᴏ ᴘᴀʟ ʀᴜᴋᴀ
ᴋʜᴡᴀʙᴏ ᴋᴀ ᴋᴀʀᴡᴀɴ
ᴀᴜʀ ᴘʜɪʀ ᴄʜᴀʟ ᴅɪʏᴇ
ᴛᴜᴍ ᴋᴀʜᴀ ʜᴜᴍ ᴋᴀʜᴀ

Nishant somehow makes Karan reach home, and put him to sleep it was already 4am, He gave him some sleeping pills which put Karan to sleep. Karan was definitely not in his senses, and the best thing that would minor his pain would be, sleep and that's what Beera did.

It was Monday morning, but not a usual one. Nishant had stayed the whole night with Karan, he knew it was not at all safe for him. He gets up too see Karan not by his side, he calls out Karan's name several times, he checks in the washroom kitchen and in the whole house, but he got no one in the house. Beera got scared as remembered last night. He calls Karan, but finds his phone on the bed.

He finds a note lying on the table, which read as -

Beera, Thank you so much, you've been always there when I needed you, but now I think you have your own life and you should concentrate on it, kitna time tu mera khayal Rakhega. I'm going i don't know where, but I'm Going somewhere, And don't you worry kuch ulta seedha nahi karunga, it's just that now I need time alone. Omi ko aur meri poori team ko bata dena ye, and tell them that they can leave and find other jobs now, tell them thanks from my side, they have supported me alot. I'm leaving my acting career, I want to be off camera's now. I don't have the courage to face them after last night's incident. Prince & yuvi ko bhi meri taraf se thanks kehna, I'm so glad I had people like y'all around me, a friend like you, a brother like Prince, a bhabhi like yuvi and a wonderful Team like om.
But I think now I have troubled y'all enough, and it's high time you all should focus on your own life's.
Rahi baat Maa aur meri family ki, I'll keep calling once in a week, so don't worry about me.
Thanks beeriii
LOVE

Karan.

After Nishant finished the letter, he was already in tears. He did care for Karan alot, he was scared if he would take a wrong decision, especially because of the state he was in. He didn't want to find him, since Karan told him not to, but to keep a check on him he did call his mom, and came to know that Karan had just called her. He trusted God, and kept praying for him to be safe.

-×-×-×-×-Leap of 1 month-×-×-×-×

It was 1 AM at night, Teju was sitting across the window, and staring out of it, looking at the snow falling on the earth and covering it in white. It had been a month since she left India, she had tried keeping Tabs on Karan, but hadn't seen a glimpse of him the whole month. She was worried about where he was, but kept on calming herself with the thought, that wherever he'd be, he was safe and sound. There wasn't a day, where she didn't miss him. This one month was much more harder than the last 6 months, because this time she couldn't find him anywhere, those 6 months it was her routine to come home and watch him getting papped in Punjab while shooting, though he wasn't papped often, but it was enough for her to survive.