Chap 4 : THE LIFELESS LIFE

Prince says a bye to him, and Karan keeps the phone down and again he's lost in his thoughts.

Karan's POV

Why did I ever take the damn fucking decision? Kaash ye karne se pehle hi Mar jata mai, atleast aisi zindagi na jeeni padhti, without her everyday is death...Like I freaking knew that she is the one.. I could have already gotten married to her, if I wouldn't have done this stupid mistake.

ʜᴀᴀᴛʜᴏ ᴋɪ ʟᴀᴋᴇᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴍɪʟᴛɪ ᴊᴀʜᴀ ʜᴀɪ

ᴊɪsᴋᴏ ᴘᴀᴛᴀ ʜᴀɪ ʙᴀᴛᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴊᴀɢᴀʜ ᴡᴏʜ ᴋᴀʜᴀ ʜᴀɪ

(he looks up at the sky)

GOD WHY DID U EVEN CREATE ME?whyyy just why? Why have you kept me alive till now? I fucking fucked up my life all because of my dumbass mind, GOD couldn't you just make me a person who didn't have trust, anger & expression issues.Looks like sab buri cheez mujh mai hi daal di

(he covers his face with his hand, the head was paining alot, but not more than his soul was)

He still remembers how it all had started, it started a month before they actually separated.

THE PAST

Teja used to have naagin shoots, and after she had completed her shoot, she used to everyday meet her sunny, They used to do dinner together everyday, then suddenly one day she was like can she go with her friends? She hadn't hanged out with them since almost a year. 

He was happy for her, that after such a long time she would go meet her friends but at the same time he was upset as that whole day he didn't meet her, then the next night they met after their respective shoots, it had being 2 long days away from each other, but Karan didn't complain because he didn't want her to stop meeting her friends, Later it became often that she used to go with her friends, this really got into his nerves cuz he had to wait for 2 whole days to see her, but you know right how karan becomes NON-CONFRONTATIONAL doesn't wanna say anything to her, she sensed something was really wrong with him, She asked him a hundred times everyday, but everytime the response she used to get 'nahi yaar kuch nahi kaam ka pressure hai kaafi shoots haina isliye', 

He kept on being the same for days, He didn't let things off his chest, and when you don't let things of your chest you automatically start distancing and that's what happened, He expected her to understand his silence but not always can she understand his silence, sometimes you need to speak up in order to get understood by people, and that's what he didn't do, SPEAKING UP.

Teja tried hard to remove out the things he kept it in, but nah it didn't help, soon it became tough for her too, to ask him a hundred times, to tell him that she loves him alot, she started going with her friends more often because going to Karan would just give her small talks and silent treatment. 

There were times when she got sick of all of it. Karan once asked her to be with him so that they could spend time together, instead of her friends but you know how they both are at times, jab ek maanta hai doosra rooth jaata hai, So that's what happened she denied him and told that she's with her friends and that they'll meet tomorrow. Everyday taunts were a routine for both of them.

Things in his head messed up he started having thoughts that she doesn't love him, she doesn't love to be around him, instead of him she wants her friends, he isn't her type that's why she prefers being with her friends. He loved her alot, but maybe it was never enough to make her feel the way she felt with her friends.