Chap 17 : GOD WILL NOT BE CRUEL

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢⁱᵒⁿ : ˢᵃᵃᵗʰⁱ ʳᵉʸ (ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳᶠᵘˡ
ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖ)

TEJA'S POV

I was numb, my body stopped functioning, I stopped breathing, my heart stopped working, my face & hands everything went pale, I was dizzy, I was out of breaths, it was as if I was seeing my own death.

Nothing comes out of my mouth, I remained frozen at my spot, my body was paralysed.

ITS HIM

ITS THE GUY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR

ITS THE GUY WHOM I FUCKING LOVE

And he's completely covered in blood, WHAT THE FUCK
My trembling hands reach his jaw, which was bleeding.

"Kar- Sun-" I whisper under my breath, my head was already spinning.

"Teju what happened? Is that guy oka-" pra said from behind me.
"OH MY-" he says.
"Teju...we..need...totakehimtothehospital" he's says, he himself was shocked.

Pratik comes near him, and looks at me, I was gripping his shirt.

"PRA-NO-KAR-HE-"

I burst out crying, nothing will happen to him, nothing should happen to him, else I'll die right here. He cannot leave me NO HE JUST CANNOT-

Pra brings his fingers under Karan's nose to check if he's still breathing, I can see panic on his face, his hands were trembling, he looks at me-
Shakes his head to say NO-

WHAT THE FUCK PRA
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY SHAKING A NO
HELL NO-
FUCK THAT NO-

I CATCH HIS COLLAR AND SCREAM "SUNNNY" which almost I think the whole neighbourhood heard.

PRA then puts his hand on Karan's chest and looks up to me, and rushes to take his car. My parents arrive to see the horrific scene, my mom covers her face with her hand and starts chanting prayers, while my dad comes and looks disturbed at the scene.

Pra pulls up the car and says "Teju I don't know if he'll make it or not but WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM."

WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN BY HE'S NOT GONNA MAKE IT

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PRATIK" I scream.

He pulls Karan ignoring my screams, along with my dad helping to put Karan in the car. I too rush into the car, with Karan's completely drenched in blood head in my lap. I was a crying mess by now, the water from my eyes involuntarily came, there was no way I could stop them.

Pratik then drove fast, my dad sat beside him.

"Karan-
Please-
Please-
Just-
Wake-
Up-" I whisper while sobbing under my breath

I then take the scarf that was on my neck, and put that under his head to stop the blood. His head was bleeding profusely, and he had completely lost his consciousness.

I cry, sob, pray, scream, breathe heavily at the same time. I was devastated, with every second in the car, I was losing myself I CAN'T LOSE HIM, I'd legit die without him, he was a part of me, and i wouldn't survive without him. He has to be saved GOD PLS SAVE HIM, JUST SAVE HIM, JUST DON'T CALL HIM TO YOU NOW, I know he's a good human, but I need him god, I need him PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY SUNNY, i kept on chanting prayers and the holy verses. I didn't realize but reached the hospital in just less than 10 minutes.

I saw Pra rushing and calling out humans to take him immediately, few men came and put him on the stretcher, his head was still bleeding, the scarf which was white was completely red right now. The whole time from taking him up, taking him inside the hospital, I didn't leave his hand, I squeezed his hand tightly, to see even if that works, but nah it doesn't. He doesn't even flinch by my squeezing hand.