Chap 16 : GRATEFUL TO GOD

ˢᵒⁿᵍ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᵗᵘ ʲᵒ ᵐⁱˡᵃ (ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛ ˢᵒⁿᵍ, ˢᵘⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ᵐʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛ ˢⁱⁿᵍᵉʳˢ)😭💔

Karan's POV [A day after Teja reached India]

Where the fuck has she been? I didn't see her at the cafe or walking to her house. Is she okay? Wait is she sick? She never took any leaves in this whole month, then WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! Should I go and ask Thea again? GOSH SHE'D BE SO MAD but who cares lemme call her again. Thea was a worker at Dream Coffee Cafe, the place where Teja worked, the one owned by Pra. I called her 10 times until she picked up the call finally.

"Hi Thea" I said.

"GOD NOT AGAIN KARAN FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP CALLING ME, I'll lose my job" said the pissed Thea.

"Okay i know but did you finally ask Pra why didn't she come yesterday and today?" I asked desperately.

"Well yeah, I did ask him, I asked him if she's doing well or if she was sick, he just replies she's fine & then gets back to work."

"AND WHEN WERE YOU GONNA INFORM ME THIS?" I raised my voice.

"GOSH CHILL Karan stop overreacting, he just told she's fine nothing more"

"But you won't understand what that much of information means to me right? Anyways what do I pay you for then? To spy and give me all the information right and you can't even tell me the information at the right time?" I snapped at her, first she doesn't inform me and now she tells that I'm overreacting then why the fuck have i hired her as my spy.

"Okay I'm sorry, but I just got busy in work since Teju isn't here there's a lot of work load." She says apologetically.

"And since how many hours were you hiding this information?" I inquire.

"I said I'm sorry Karan and its just been an hour i guess"

"If you again hide any information even the smallest one's i will get a new spy and will fire you." I said , I hate it when Thea is careless for even a bit of information.

"I'm sorry and bye if you still want to get more information, then leave me now, i better not be fired from here talking to people during my work hours."

"Okay bye" I sighed.

Where has she been? Where has she gone? If she's fine and is not coming to work, and not even stepping out of the house, that means she has gone somewhere but where? She hasn't been gardening her lawn that means she isn't at home.
Where did she go?

UGH Karan stop asking the same question again and again you ain't getting any answer.

I look at the time and it was 11, shit I have to go, gosh I'm gonna be late for my therapy. I rush out of my house and reach my therapist's clinic.
After an hour at the clinic, while I was just getting up to leave.

"Well Mr.Kundrra you aren't doing that good in these 2 days, and I think there's some reason behind it, what is it?" Dr.Gulati asked me while standing up from his chair.

"Um.. I don't know.." I gulped, I didn't wanna say him all this that Teja is missing, he'll probably think I'm mad to be worrying about her, it's just been a day or two since I saw her.

"You very well know it Mr.Kundrra, don't you?" He asked smirking at me.

STOP-BEING-THE-KNOW-IT-ALL it's annoying how he knows what's in my mind.

"Laddoo's missing" I said with my gaze down, he knew everything about my past, he knew about laddoo too, infact he was the one helping me out to be closer to Teja.