She sees me and it's as if she's seeing red ... there's rage in her eyes along with hurt. I could understand Tom having a new girlfriend could've hurt but why did she look at me this way ?

Before Words are said the guy from the front desk tries to remove me, explaining this is a private room and he was instructed to not let anyone in...

Only to have Jess shout, "Yeah get rid of her." She slurs.
What the fuck is going on. Yes she's drunk but a sober woman's thoughts is a drunk woman's words no?

There must be truth to her words she's spewing.

Dominic rushes in... "Mia... I can explain..."

"I'd love to hear the lies that could explain this away Dom." I look at him disappointed ... I hope I really hope it's not what I think it is. That's all. Because right now Jess isn't even acting like the person I've know my entire life.

"There you have it, Mia always the victim, making Dom run after you over and over again, YET!!! you don't want to be with him ? Does that fucking make sense?" She spits her words out at me, almost in disgust.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" I say in utter disbelief because you could knock me over with a feather right now! I cannot believe what's happening. My biggest supporter is now shitting on my decisions knowing very well why I made them.

"You heard me miss prissy, always gets her way, has everyone worrying about her and her feelings, has one of the hottest guys, a thug but a sweetheart for you, a great dad running after you but no that's not enough for you! And you shit on him every chance you get!" She sways her drink in her hand and rolls her eyes as she talks about me as if she held on this feelings for longer than right now.

"Jess you're drunk, I don't know where this is coming from and I don't want to fight with you right now"
Dominic tries keeping Jess away from me, with every heated word against my character she draws closer and closer ...

"You know I begged Dominic to fuck me. He wouldn't because he loves you and I told him you don't deserve him!!" that was it .... That was the knife in my heart and she twisted it with that last blow.... I can't keep my eyes from tearing up... and allowing them to fall.

"Fuck you Jess, so because my brother moves on from you and you're hurt, you try to fuck Dominic ? What the actual fuck is wrong with you ! You know very well I LOVE Him! And that it's complicated but clearly you don't fucking respect our friendship and would do anything for attention and some dick !!, so let me guess you're gonna blame me for the fact that Dominic doesn't want to fuck you? Fuck off Jess I never want to see you again!!" I scream at her with all the hurt she caused in mere minutes.

"At least I wouldn't let him go! There you go running away yet again!" She shouts but I completely ignore her. I don't always expect Dominic to run after me, yeah it's nice to know I matter and he wants to
Make things good with me yes but I don't do it to belittle him or make him play some cat and mouse game!

However this might seem selfish but I did expect him to come after me and explain himself ... it just pisses me off not knowing where this hatred for me
Came from and since when was she team Dominic I mean she's always been but not like this, this feels different and I feel betrayed by both.

Then again his not mine and I can't be mad ...

With all these thoughts flooding my head, I've made it to my car without realising. I get in the drivers seat, link my phone to the Bluetooth and hit dial...

"Hello.... Didn't expect to hear from you so soon?" His voice sounds husky , deep, slow , as if I had woken him up.

"Our deal? Where I get a place? Is there any chance I can take that offer right now ? The sooner the better..." I say fast , hasty almost...

"You ok? You sound off?" He pauses
"It's none of my business. I tell you what, I'll drop you a pin , meet me there in 30minutes."
Before I can answer he hangs up.

At first I thought how rude but then I just let it go when I saw his text, he probably sensed I was upset and eager.

I was done being in everyone's face and being so codependent on everyone around me that I felt I needed to put my ideas into action.

I was feeling slight heart break knowing Dominic didn't come after me , not that he should I'm not anyone to him I guess besides the mother of his child and I've been lying to myself and him acting like I wouldn't want him and then the minute someone else does I wanna pounce and claim him. I guess I'm slightly toxic in that manner it's just I hate giving guys the satisfaction that they have you by the metaphorical balls. Just the idea of giving him my heart knowing he can stomp on it, shatters me. Like now for example if we were together and this happened , it would break my heart. Regardless it has broken my heart.

I just need to allow him to do him. If this is the path he wants to take I have to respect it. His respected me this entire time , he hasn't stepped on my toes, his gone at my pace with Christian. I owe him the same.

I head to my parents place to collect mine and Christian's bags, then popped over to collect sleeping Christian from Uncle Tom.

"Are you okay...you look like you've been crying..." Tom says carefully , scared he might be treading into unwanted territory.

"I'm fine." I say bluntly, annoyed at him. This is somewhat his fault I'm sure of it.

"Wow that's convincing. Ofcause you're fine off you go" he rolls his eyes and tone filled with sarcasm.

I put Christian in his car seat and close the door.

"You know what Tom, your tone isn't appreciated at least not today! It bugs me that you're so nonchalant but guess what your little shenanigans sent Jessi running into Dominic's arms,"
He gasps and a puzzled look forms on his face, as if he didn't hear correctly.

"That's right you heard me , Jessi was in his hotel room, drunk! It's why I left in a hurry. Not to mention accused me of taking him for granted and how she'd kill to have him (not in so many words but yeah that's basically what she said)" I say with anger as I rehash tonight's conversation, tears begin to form... I quickly wipe them away and put on a brave face.

Looks like tonight we both lost Jessi.