Chapter 7

As we're driving to his place I notice how hard his features are, he really does look super intimidating, I noticed him clenching his jaw and he seems deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking. Before I finally ask
"Are you ok? You seem deep in thought."

"Why'd you come with me?" He asks

"Because I wanted to ?" I say as if it wasn't obvious.

"So Logan? You guys aren't a thing? Because he's family and I'm not trying to fuck any of that up." He says clenching his jaw.
What in the world is this man on about.

" uh I mean besides my high school crush at one point and him probably confessing his tonight, that's it, my brother would never allow Logan to see me more than a little sister, so I think it's been hard for Logan and I well he assumed I held a candle out for him but no that's not the case, why are you asking? Are you jealous? " I tease him hoping it'll lighten the mood. Which it does as I see him smiling while he looks straight ahead driving.

"Well I did just fuck you and then you ran away to avoid me the rest of the night and as I'm Tryna figure you out you go and hold hands at the bar with him, I assumed maybe you're playing some sort of game." He says seriously as if deciding whether he can trust me or not.
"I just think it's wrong place wrong time. Things just sort of happen, loads of people pulling me in directions. Plus Logan's family I would think you knew that? His mom and dad are my Godparents"

As those words left my mouth he pulled breaks
"Wait Ari and frank are your Godparents ?"
"Yeah, why ?" Looking at him confused
"Like I said Logan's family so are his parents, so I have to take extra care of you now or frank will have my head." He jokes

"Probably best none of them ever find out, because not only uncle frank but aunt Ari, they're super protective over me. So unless you want to die, I'd make sure Logan never finds out either. " I say with concern because I know for a fact uncle Frank wants me to stay away from Logan whose his own son never mind his son's friends. Dominic kept driving till we got to these massive gates that felt like the entry to Graceland, acres, and acres of land, with 4 massive white houses on one plot and nothing but green grass and trees all around.
Dominic gets to the main house and takes a path behind leading to another house smaller than the main but still big for another court.
"Wow, these are a lot of houses on one plot," I say in admiration.
"Yeah my parents like to keep family close, so my brother and I have a place here to have our own space, my parents stay in the main house with my little sister and grandparents, then at the back there are my dad's workers, they're like family and he wants them safe and looked after ." He says it as if it's normal and everyone has this lifestyle.

" hmm ok... that's kinda nice, keeping the family together," I say as he leads me inside, the place is magnificent, all white and black decor with modern finishes and surprisingly well kept for a playboy bachelor living on his own.
He takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen.
"You hungry? Peckish?" He asks
"Why are you going to make me something Chef Ramsay?" I sarcastically ask him.
"Yeah, I'm not gonna let you starve, I did invite you over after all and I can cook you know?" he says as if it's normal for someone who's basically having a one-night stand or two-night stand, whatever this is.

"I'm good, a glass of water would be great though." He lifts me on the counter then goes to get a glass from the top cupboard and as he reaches up his shirt tightens around his arms and pulls up ever so slightly exposing more of his lower stomach that cuts into a V and back, it's the first time I actually noticed he has tattoos literally all over... then he goes to the fridge and gets cold water from the dispenser.

"Here you go," he says as he stands between my legs. I take a long sip as though I have a thirst to quench.
I put the glass down beside me, as his hands glide up my thighs and tug on my panties, he then pulls them off and puts them in his pocket. I look him in his eyes like he always does to me, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer, he lifts me by legs and carries me upstairs to his bedroom. He lays me down on his bed and commands me to take my dress off.
he says in a low growl " it's best if you do, I'll just tear that fabric to shreds to get to you."