Chapter 25

*****Mia's Pov*****

Jess and I spoke about things for a while after I got back, she tried her utmost to consider my feelings and try to not blatantly say that I've been a complete flaccid dick towards Dominic and that actually he probably deserves better than me, you know Jess will always be on my side but it's good she doesn't let me live in a bubble and it helps that she likes Dominic enough to make me see things I'm to clouded to see myself in that moment.

She was right though I have no leg to stand on. If I'm not willing to take the risk on Dominic I can't be mad that he's done with me. But is it wrong of me to want him and have him as if his mine without us being together and that he can't have another woman but me?

Soon after the most draining conversation about what an idiot I've been lately since Dominic showed up again, we eventually get to bed. Jess goes to her room to get some shut eye and I enter mine and Christian's.

I sit on the end of the bed while taking my shoes off and slowly rubbing my feet that's been aching, mostly from stress. It's amazing how your muscles in your body tense up when you stressed and have pent up horniness for the one man you want but he wont full fill it.

I stand up and slide my leggings and crop top off. I throw them in the laundry basket. I unclip my bra and slide the straps off my shoulders and down my arms, throwing it in the laundry basket as well.

I finally get into my Pyjamas before lifting the covers and snuggling against Christian whose already in my bed fast asleep.

He used to sleep in the crib but I preferred having him right beside me for now, he's all I had besides Jess that gave me unconditional love. Which gives me a comfort that's indescribable and I tend to sleep sound when he sleeps next to me. I know some moms will always say it's not good and it's better you put him in his crib but honestly his only going to be this small once and I'd like to milk these years before he grows up and wants nothing to do with me.

I haven't had a full nights rest since Dominic, that is until Christian came along and was able to sleep next to me, it's like when you're not used to someone sleeping next to you and holding you, creating a warmth or love bubble as I like to call it, there's nothing to miss, but once you've had a taste of what it's like to have that and then to go back to an empty bed, it is probably the hardest adjustment I had to make and honestly I think my feelings never left when I did, I was in denial about my feelings before I left so I probably just continued the pattern, I've always held a candle out for Dominic and I think I always will. He'd always be the guy I compare other men to and let's face it who can top saving your uncles life in the first week of knowing him. No one. Which means ultimately no one compares to thee Dominic Romero.

As my thoughts consume me, I gaze deeply at Christian, how beautiful he is, with his light brown almost blonde curls and rosy cheeks. He's sound asleep and nothing beats this site. I wrap my arms around him and place a kiss in his hair before falling into a peaceful slumber.

It feels like I haven't slept a wink before Christian is up and about wiggling out from under the blankets. I turn over to squint at the clock on the bedside table to check the time, of cause it's 6am!! Which makes me groan.

Christian places little sloppy kisses on my cheek before in his adorable voice filled with joy and happiness puts the biggest smile on my face. "It's mawing(morning) time mama..." and it makes having to start my day at 6am... well worth it.

"Yes it is my baby." I smother him in kisses all over his chubby cheeks and neck, his giggles fill the room and Jessi immediately enters rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I'm having fomo in my room. Feels like I'm missing out on some kisses Christian!" She pauses as I notice her wheels moving, I know that expression all too well, she's overthinking. Thought that was my job.