Chapter 34

Chan - Dad(dy)/Parental figure/Kangaroo
Minho - Kitten/Cat dad
Changbin - Changbinnie
Hyunjin - Prince
Jisung - Sun
Felix - Lixie
Seungmin - Seung
Jeongin - Maknae on Top

Jeongin frowns as he enters the dance studio, finding it strange that Chan and Minho are on complete other sides of the room. Luckily the others were all seated in the middle of the room, looking just as awkward. "Hey gays!"

"Innie!" Hyunjin waves at the boy with a big smile on his face. "Come here, we are going to listen to the song!"

Jeongin quickly puts his bag down and walks over to the group in the middle of the room. "What's up with those two?" He whispers as he sits down next to Seungmin.

Hyunjin shrugs. "Not sure, I think they had a fight but who knows."

Felix and Changbin nod, neither of them had figured out what happened between the oldest of their group.

"Let's just start this and maybe they make up."

Everyone agrees, so Changbin presses play on his phone. Letting the others listen to the guide version of the song him, Chan and Jisung all made together.

*Cue Hellevator*

"Wow this is really good, who is singing the high parts though? Cause it's really high."

Changbin takes his phone back, looking up at Seungmin. "Jisung song that part."

Everyone's eyes widen, they all knew that Jisung was an amazing rapper but they didn't know he could sing as well.

"That was Han hyung?"

Changbin nods his head. "We do have to figure out who is going to sing that part now that he quit."

"I can't reach that hyung." Jeongin shakes his head, knowing that there is no way he can reach that high right now. Maybe some time in the future but not by the time they need to preform this.

"Yeah, I don't think I can right now either. It's a female key..." Seungmin bites his lip, having hoped that they won't have any issues about the song.

"Let's think about who gets what part later and start practicing the dance." Minho caps in his hands, grabbing everyones attention. He continues to explain the choreography he made for the song, teaching them all the basic dance.

GROUPCHAT: 'Let's all be friends?'

Kitten: Goodjob you all

Kitten: we will practice tomorrow again

Kitten: Same time

Dad(dy): Me and Changbin will try and figure out the line distribution

Dad(dy): So if you have any in mind pls let us know

Lixie: Sure hyungs!

Lixie: U both did great

Lixie: Love the song and dance

Prince: Me too!

Prince: Its great and fits so well

Maknae on Top: really wished we could tell Han hyung the song is great too : (