Chapter 19

“So why are we going to hang out with all of them?” Changbin looks at Chan confused, not understanding the sudden change of plans. “Minho and I want all of us to hang out.” Changbin frowns, as the two of them wait for Jisung. “You sure there is nothing else behind it?” Chan looks away, trying to come up with a lie. Changbin chuckles, now knowing for sure there is something behind the lunch meet up. “Uh I just want to spend more time with Minho?” Changbin shakes his head. “Sure hyung, that’s all there is to it.” Chan nods, looking up as he sees Jisung walk towards them with a pout on his face. “What’s wrong Sungie?” Jisung just shrugs, opening his locker to put his books away. He aggressively puts his books away, slamming his locker shut. Changbin grabs his arm, stopping him from walking away from them. “What’s wrong?” Jisung rolls his eyes, trying to pull his arm free from Changbin. “Jisung what happened?” Chan looks at Jisung worried. Jisung shakes his head, he doesn’t want to talk about. “Fuck off hyung, just want to leave.” Chan shakes his head, hugging the younger to keep him where he is right now. Changbin sighs, letting go of Jisung arm.

“So what happened?” Chan and Changbin finally calmed Jisung down enough that the boy is willing to talk with them. “Just the teacher being an asshole.” “What do you mean?” The three of them are making their way outside, already being late to the hang out with the others, not that Jisung knows they are going there. “So you know how we had a test right?” Chan nods. “Well normally I finish quickly and then just leave. Cause the tests are always easy.” Changbin nods, slightly confused as to why today he was so late. “Well we had a substitute and she was being an ass. I was done with the test, she told me I couldn’t be done and shouldn’t lie. So I waited for like 10 minutes, I think. Then I tried to turn it in again, she still wouldn’t take it because no one else was near being done?” Chan looks over at Changbin, who slightly nods. “He walked up to her multiple times, didn’t understand why but it makes sense now.” “She was just plain rude, when she finally took the paper. She looked it over and said I probably failed, pointing out a question saying it was wrong. Even though it was right, she had no clue what she was talking about. I grabbed my bag and she told me I couldn’t leave, because she needed to talk to me about my behavior.”
Chan and Changbin nod, both now also irritated by the teacher. “Did she say anything? After you two talked?” Jisung nods, putting his hands in his pocket. “What did she say?” Jisung looks at the ground, not wanting to repeat what she had said. “Uhm so where are we going hyung?” Changbin looks over at Chan, trying to change the subject for Jisung. “The park, we are kinda late already.”

Minho sighs, looking at his phone again. Everyone is here, but Chan and his friends. Minho didn’t expect Chan to be a person to be late without letting know. Seungmin sits down next to Minho, not interested in joining the other three who are messing around on the swings. “Something wrong hyung?” Minho turns to Seungmin, giving him a small smile. “Not really, I’m just waiting for someone to show up but they are late.” Seungmin nods, leaning back on his arms. “Is this person the crush you were talking about?” Minho's eyes widen, not having expected Seungmin to bring that up. “I will take that as a yes. I’m sure the person will show up soon, maybe something happened.” Minho sighs again. “Yeah you’re probably right.” Seungmin chuckles, looking over at where the other three are. Behind them he sees a few people walking towards them. “Hyung, maybe they’re here.” Minho frowns, looking over to where Seungmin is pointing.

“MINHO!” Chan yells running over to Minho, leaving Changbin and a confused Jisung behind. Minho quickly gets up, smiling. Seungmin smirks now having figured out who Minho’s crush is. “Hey hyung.” Chan hugs Minho, surprising the other. Meanwhile Changbin is struggling to bring Jisung closer to the others. Because somehow the younger decided to just not cooperated. “Come on Ji, you literally are friends with half of them.” Changbin pulls Jisung with them to the group that is messing around by the swings. “Hey guys.” The three look up, smiling at Changbin. Felix jumps off the swing, giving Changbin a hug. “Hyung! Hannie you both came!” Changbin smiles, nodding his head. He doesn’t let go of Jisung, knowing the other will mostly likely just leave. Jisung pouts, not wanting to be there. “Hyung let me go.” Changbin shakes his head, going back to his conversation with Felix. Hyunjin looks over at Jisung, trying not to laugh as the other looks like a little kid that is being forced to interact with people by his older brother.

“Hyunjin hyung, let’s kidnap Hannie hyung.” Hyunjin turns to Jeongin, who is smiling up at him. Hyunjin sighs, not able to say no to the youngest of them all. “Fine, how do you want to do that? Hyung is pretty strong.” Jeongin shrugs, walking over to Jisung. “Hyunjin hyung just distracted them.” Hyunjin nods, not sure what the other is planning on doing. Jeongin smiles at Jisung, who looks at him. Jisung knows Jeongin is planning something, he recognizes the smirk the younger has on his face. Hyunjin let’s himself fall down on the ground dramatically, making Changbin let go of Jisungs arm to help Hyunjin. “Are you okay? Why did you fall?” Changbin helps Hyunjin back up, as the other just laughs. Jeongin takes Jisungs hand, running away from the group. Jisung laughs as he runs with Jeongin. The two of them run to the pond, before sitting down.

“I’m fine hyung, thanks for the help.” Changbin nods, yet to realize that Jisung and Jeongin have ran off. Felix tries to keep himself from laughing, having seen everything that has happened. Changbin looks around, eyes widening as he realizes Jisung is gone. “Where is Jisung?” Both Hyunjin and Felix start laughing. Changbin glares at the two of them, just wanting to know where Jisung is. “Hyung he is fine, just hanging out with someone that isn’t you for once.” Felix nods, agreeing with Hyunjin. Changbin sighs, sitting down on the ground. Felix goes to hug him, making Hyunjin feel like a third wheel once again. “Why are you all here anyway?” He sits down on the swings, looking down at Changbin and Felix. “Chan hung wanted to meet up with you all.” Hyunjin frowns, having a feeling there is something more behind it. “Really? Minho hyung said something like that as well.” Felix nods, while Changbin shrugs. “Honestly I feel like something is going on between those two.” Changbin and Hyunjin turn to look at Felix. “What do you mean?” Felix shrugs. “I don’t know, but they have been hanging out and talking a lot with each other. What if something is going on?” “Like them liking each other?” Felix nods, making Changbin laugh. “I wouldn’t be surprised.” Hyunjin hums, agreeing with the both of them.

“Hyung?” Jisung hums, looking at Jeongin. “Can I ask you something?” Jisung nods. “Could you help me? I like someone and want to confess with a song.” Jisung blinks at Jeongin, surprised he is asking him for help. “You want my help? Shouldn’t you ask Chan hyung? He is a better producer than me.” Jeongin shakes his head, wanting Jisung to help. “No hyung, I want your help. You have great love related songs.” Jisung frowns, not sure which songs Jeongin is talking about. “Close? Wish you back? Happy?” “Those are all very sad? You said you wanted to confess to this person?” Jeongin nods. “They might be sad, but I want to try writing lyrics. But I still need help with that and producing, so please hyung could you help me?” Jeongin makes a puppy face at Jisung, really wanting him to say yes. Jisung sighs, giving Jeongin a nod. “Sure, just text or something when you have time or an idea and we can work something out.” Jeongin smiles brightly. “Thank you so much hyung!” “But, I need your help as well.” “With what?” Jisung bites his lip.

“I want to make up with Hwang.”