Introduction

Hello readers!
This is my first time writing a story about Stray Kids. I recently got into them.

This story is fully made up and not real. Whatever happens in this story is not real, so please keep that in mind.

There will be ships between some of the boys, that doesn't mean they're dating in real life.

Hope you all will enjoy this story.
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bang Chan22Music Major (second year)He is intelligent, really good at producing music and sporty

Bang Chan
22
Music Major (second year)
He is intelligent, really good at producing music and sporty.
He is the dad friend of his friends, always making sure the others are doing okay.
Friends with basically everyone, but hangs out a lot with 3racha (Changbin and Han) as they call themselves.

Lee Minho21Dance Major (second year)Minho is Hyunjin’s bestfriend, even though they have completely different vibes they match perfectly

Lee Minho
21
Dance Major (second year)
Minho is Hyunjin’s bestfriend, even though they have completely different vibes they match perfectly. They love teasing each other, which sometimes worries other people that don’t know them.
He isn’t the type to be overly friendly and comes of as cold sometimes, but he cares deeply about the people he is close with.
The whole campus simps for him, because of his looks. But he could careless about them.
He is mostly focused on his study and dancing.
He has a few friends, but he mostly hangs out with just Hyunjin and Felix.