chapter 10

Changbin frowns as he enters the dorm. He had stayed at school for a bit, before Minho kicked him out of the gym once again because Felix kept getting distracted by him. Something feels off, as he can’t really hear anything in the dorm. He looks around, making sure the other two are actually at home. He says both their shoes in the shoe rack indicating the others are at home as well. Changbin takes off his shoes, making his way further into the dorm. He checks the living room for the others, thinking they may have fallen asleep on the couch. But no one is in the living room to his surprise.

Changbin puts his bag on the couch walking over to Chan his room on the other side of the living room. Knocking on the door, waiting for a reply from the older. After a minute he still doesn’t get a response of the older. “Hyung? Are you in there?” Still no response. Changbin sighs, walking away from the door. He grabs his bag from the couch, walking to his and Jisung’s shared bedroom. When they had moved into the dorm about a year ago, they decided that Chan should get his own room while him and Jisung share a room. It is only fair, seeing as Chan is the one paying most of the rent.

He walks into his own bedroom, not bothering to knock on the door as it is his room as well. “Hey Jisung? Have you seen Hyung? He didn’t respond to me when I knocked on his door.” Changbin places his bag down next to his bed, not looking over at the other side of the room. He turns around when he doesn’t get an answer. He quickly runs over to the younger, sitting down next to him and wrapping his arms around him. “Hey hey, what’s wrong Sungie?” Jisung grips onto Changbins shirt tightly the moment the other pulls him in for a hug, hiding his face in Changbin his chest. Changbin rubs Jisungs back, trying to calm him down. “It’s okay Sungie, whatever happened. It’s going to be okay.” Changbin holds Jisung close, comforting him until Jisung stops crying.

“Sungie?” Jisung hums, still hiding his face in Changbins chest. “Why were you crying?” Jisung mumbles something, Changbin frowns not able to understand what he had said. “What? I couldn’t hear you?” “Thoughts and sai d something to Channie hyung…” Changbin pulls Jisung off his chest, so that he can look the other in the eyes. Jisung tries to look down, not wanting to look into Changbin eyes. “Sung look at me.” Changbin lifts up Jisungs face with his finger, making him look him in the eyes. The two of them stare at each other for a few.

“I might not know what the thought were or are. But remember you now have me and Chan hyung. We will be there for you, no matter what. Okay?” Jisung nods. “Just tell us whenever you need help with anything.” Jisung nods again. “Now what did you say to hyung?” Jisung bites his lip, not really wanting to tell Changbin what he said. “Jisung?” “Hyung said he had family issue so that he could leave school early. I said he shouldn’t lie…” Changbin looks confused, not fully making the connection just yet. “So?” “I said he shouldn’t lie, cause we aren’t family. I told hyung we aren’t family! But we are family!” Changbin blinks, shocked Jisung would say that to Chan.

“I’m stupid, I know.” Changbin shakes his head, hugging Jisung again. “You’re not stupid Sungie.” Changbin pats Jisungs hair. “But you better tell Chan hyung, what you just said.” “Huh?” “About us being family.” Jisung sits up, shaking his head. Changbin nods, standing up from the bed. He drags Jisung off the bed as well and towards Chans room. He had no clue if the oldest of the three is even in his room, but it didn’t stop him from dragging the youngest of them with him.

Jisung just follows up, having given up knowing Changbin won’t let him go. “HYUNG” Changbin throws the door to Chans room open, not caring for any privacy at this moment of time. Chan doesn’t even look up, too busy working on his computer. Chan is wearing his headphones, fully focused on his laptop. “HYUNG” Changbin pulls of Chans headphone, not having the patients right now for some reason.  “What the heck!” Chan turns around angrily. “Language ” Jisung mumbles, hiding behind Changbin for no reason other than the fact that he is tired.

Chan looks up and frowns, confused why his friends are in his room. “Yeah hyung, language.” Chan glares at the both of them, taking his headphones from Changbin laying them on his desk. “So why are you both in my room, yelling?” “Just Changbin hyung yelling.” Jisung mumbles again. Changbin tries not to laugh as Chan looks very confused. “AnYwAy Sungie here has something to tell you hyung.” Jisung slaps Changbin, pouting. Chan looks over at Jisung, waiting for him to speak up. “Come on Jisung, just tell what you said to me about the thing that happened earlier.” Jisung pouts even more, glaring at Changbin. “I’m sorry for saying we aren’t family.” Chan blinks.

“It’s okay, you’re right.” Jisung shakes his head fast, making Chan frown. “No I was wrong, we are family. I mean I see you guys as family I guess.” Jisung mumbles really fast, making it hard even for Changbin to understand what he is saying. “Sung, we know you can rap fast. But please slow down.” Jisung sighs. “We fam I guess.” Chan just looks confused, while Changbin turns to look at Jisung. “What was that?” Jisung shrugs, quickly running out of the room laughing. “SUNG” Changbin runs after him, laughing as well. Chan just stands in his room, confused what just happened.