BETRAYAL

Ajey's pov

The sunrays peaking through the window pierced my eyes. I groaned with the pain in my neck due to sleeping on the table and chair.

Suddenly I remember yesterday's incidents. She would've woken up or not was the first thought that came to my mind but shaking it away I freshened up and went to the basement to greet the guest.

The similar smell rusty metals smeared with blood poked my nose and I tried hard not to cringe. I don't understand why am I noticing so many details, today's nothing special rather it could become the worst day if he answers my real question.

"Sir he isn't speaking anything" was the voice of Harsh and I clicked my tongue irritated. Going towards him I snorted at his badly beaten state. Pathetic? Or poor whatever. A chiar was kept in front of him. Kicking it away, I bent down to his level.

"I'm neither interested to know your motive behind this cause it's very obvious it's money but just tell me that the one who is held captive is Ayesha or Tanya" I said looking dead in his eyes. He just looked down and chuckled.

"Couldn't even image you'll ask this sir! Capo can't even identify his love" saying this the man started laughing evilly fuelling my anger but controlling it I turned back and gave others a nod to continue tormenting him not just physically but mentally too.

Getting out of the basement I was knocked off by a strong pungent smell as someone sticked dearly to me. Instantly as my instincts kicked in, I pushed the person back and was shocked to find Ayesha or Tanya whatever standing in front of me.

"Thank god capo you found out the real person" she said her face caked with makeup. I just stood there too shocked to even react.

"Oh Ajey I know you love me so much and I love you too a lot" she said before sticking her lips with me. She wasn't Ayesha, screamed my entire body but I stood there paralyzed. She stopped and took a step back when we heard a cough.

It belonged to Ansh Mehta and his father. They were close to our family though we weren't yet I stood there embarrassed at the situation.

"Ok so I'll prepare for both of your engagement and what about Tanya should be kill her?" Asked Ansh smiling at the woman in front of me in a weird manner.

"No need for anything, Ayesha told me that she wanted to know Ajey first before anything and secondly Tanya has been with us for a long time now and even helped us. We can repay her by letting her live" came a commanding voice of Aarav as he descended down the stairs with a weak body in his arms. Something itched in my heart the moment I saw them together.

"Don't tell me you're in love with this bitch" said Mr Mehta as if holding grudges against her.

"She's like my sister Mr Mehta if that's what concerns you but dying without kicking the ass of the guy who misunderstood her wouldn't be a nice thing. Her soul will haunt her" he said my eyes automatically darted towards hers, I saw fear and agony in them which did give some pain to my heart too but mainly it held betrayal.

"And Ajey, listen to your instincts. They tell much more than your eyes" he said as he sat her down on the chair who feebly nodded and started eating food. Going to the table I took a seat beside her and immediately felt comfortable with her scent and everything.

I know she isn't Tanya but no decision can be taken unless I get proof.

"Is it too late to say sorry
Ooh ooh oh ooh ooh oh" sang Aarav. My fingers clenched around the cutlery, understanding the deeper meaning behind this.

Ayesha's pov

"You aren't Tanya" said Aarav sitting on the bed side. I snapped my eyes up at him and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What conspiracy are you planning" I chuckled. They can't be trusted.

"None Ayu. See I trust my instincts and Ajey somewhere feels the same too but he believes in proof" said Aarav and I nodded now understanding.

"Let's go and feed you tiny tummy huge food. I don't understand how you have so less appetite" he said laughing and I smiled too. Picking me up in his arms he took me outside and as we were descending the stairs I heard the same feminine voice. As we got down further the scene broke my heart.

"It's fine Ayesha I promise I'll make him suffer more" said Aarav firmly as if promising her and confronting at the same time.

"My life is fucked" I chuckled my voice humourless, the lump forming in my throat made my mouth seal tightly. I knew I'll break down if I open my mouth. A commotion happened but everything went above my head.

The breakfast was dull but Aarav singing hilarious songs and jokes did lighten up the atmosphere.

"You're dirty dear let's wash you up" said Aarav beaming happily while I heard a cough from Ajey who was glaring at Aarav.

"You're going to attend the meeting in place of me and you're leaving now" yelled Ajey and Aarav immediately rushed away not wanting to anger him more.

"And you" he said pointing at me "no maid is there so I'll take care of you, but don't dare expect anymore" he said angrily and picked me up in his arms holding me in a tight grip. I weakly smiled at his jealousy my own taking place as Tanya glared at me.

As we came to my room, he made me sit on my bed and started removing my shirt.

"What you doing Ajey?" I yelled out loud. No way I'll let him give me a bath, I'm not crazy.

"Why! If Aarav would be doing the same thing you would have done it happily" he said in the same tone. God he looks cute when he's jealous but he cannot lose his sanity.

"Yeah I would be enjoying with him the same way you were with Tanya, how was the kiss Mr. Nagar, hope you liked it after all she's an experienced kisser" I said, tears blurring my sight but still I saw as his mouth opened to speak but no words came out. What will he even say?

"I didn't enjoy! She kissed me all of a sudden Ayu" he said justifying himself but Ayu stuck me. He knows! Damn it he does. But before I could react his lips were on mine kissing me softly which I gladly returned. The sparks erupted in my body and sensation as his hands touched my waist was enough to make me moan which even got muffled in the kiss.

"I know Ayu I know it's you but I not only have to reveal the real identity of Tanya but also find all the culprits behind the whole plan" he said kissing my tears away, our breathing uneven making heat creep on my cheeks.

"I understand Ajey but you aren't going to stick to her" I said warning. I couldn't imagine both of them together.

"It's not possible Ayesha" he said making me confused. I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Why Ajey?" I said my breath was stuck. I can't imagine losing him specifically now.

"Because tomorrow.......

Suspense suspense suspense!

Maro suspense me saalo and vote kar dena!