PROLOGUE

Ayesha

My head was throbbing with pain. I groaned slowly opening my eyes. The first thing I saw was rope tied around my waist. Raising my head up I found myself in a very small room with a small light bulb flicking on top of me.

I started coughing loudly, my throat was dry and it was excruciating from the soreness in my throat.

where was I? Who kidnapped me? Is that person gonna sell me? My mind was swirling with every negative thoughts possible. I'm even a singer, fame brings danger too. Maybe I was kidnapped by some psycho hater.

I waited there for a while thinking of a way to run but the small room was locked and had no windows. It was pin drop silence there, not even the sound of birds chirping. The air here was dirty full of blood and rustic smell.

All of a sudden footsteps started echoing, getting louder by every passing second. I was waiting for the door to open but it didn't instead the sound of chains clicking could be heard.

Ahhhhhhhhh, I heard a scream from the room beside mine. I bit my lips to control my own scream. I was too sacred. Suddenly the silence again started flowing in the air as if nothing happened. A gunshot was heard alongwith evil laughter of many people. The footsteps could again be heard but this time the door of my prison clicked revealing four people in mask. One of them came near me, took out his mask a little and bent a little placing his nose on my neck, inhaling my scent. His nose touched my neck and I shivered.

You smell almost like her, just the rotting smell of this room is making you smell unpleasant. The man's voice was very familiar I just couldn't remember.

Who the fuck are you? I screamed at him trying to break the rope but it was of no use of course.

She's feisty. Said a man in gruff voice. He looked older with a few grey hairs.

But doesn't she know the rule that no one talks to capo like that. Said another one who felt like I've seen them.

Show her what happens when you break the law. Said the one who was sniffing me like a dog.

Suddenly gun clicked, my face paled. I shut my eyes tightly praying that someone will save me but no. I heard the shot and seconds later I felt immense pain in my leg. I screamed moving my legs praying that it should be a dream which would break anytime now but it didn't. I could only hear their laughter echoing in the room. My leg was bleeding badly I accepted my destiny and closed my eyes waiting for this torture to end.

The pain again came as I felt someone harshly kicking my wound. I again let out an ear piercing scream from my already paining throat. Tears came out of my eyes and my sobs were so loud that they definitely could be heard anywhere. I again heard the gun clicking but this time nothing happened, no pain or maybe my body was so numb that it couldn't feel anything. I slipped into darkness and the last thing I saw was bright light and the person's face.

It was him. It was the capo. It was Ajey Nagar.