A SUSPICIOUS GUEST

Ayesha's pov

"The traitor is mixed up-" Ajey's words were cut off by a glare from both Yash and Harsh, Aarav intentionally coughed showing my presence making Ajey understand. I even guessed it as my cue to leave.

Getting up I bid Yash goodbye and was about to leave when.
"Ayu won't go anywhere, moreover, I did discuss with her yesterday night" Ajey declared out loud and Harsh started checking his ears while Aarav and Yash smirked.

"That's a big decision Ajey, knowing the inner matter by someone who hasn't signed the contract can be fatal to us in many ways in near future" Yash stated his point. I even had my unasked queries but never got an opportunity to ask.

"The decision is solely mine and trust me none of you have ever regretted my decisions so why question for this one" said Ajey casually and began discussing the information as the meeting proceeded for another hour.

"So ahem yesterday night you slept with Ajey" said Aarav winking at me while I felt heat raising on my cheeks. He knew about my feelings yet played unknown, same with Ajey well at least he never teased.

We all bunked the college, Yakshita looked after Yash while Ajey, Aarav and Harsh went to execute the plan. I on the other hand just went home to see Tanya making out on the couch with some random. It was a causal sight now. I tiptoed upstairs and laid down on the bed looking at the sky thinking about my next song which is going to be on Ajey for sure.

My room's door slammed open revealing Tanya and that guy. He had his hairs dyed dirty blonde which was totally messed and was dressed up in casual jeans top.

"What happened?" I enquired as they both settled on my bed only. I will never ever agree for threesome if that's what their motive is.

"Listen Ayesha, I'm leaving now I have some work I'll be back tomorrow and I want you to let him stay here for two nights" she said with the sweetest smile somewhere twisting my stomach as if something will go wrong.

"I'm okay with it Tanya as long as he doesn't try to mingle too much with me" I said looking straight in her eyes as she frowned. Something was fishy, but what could go wrong in two nights.

"Stop with this attitude okay moreover he isn't interested in plain girls" she muttered before leaving my room followed by the guy who winked at me before leaving.

Cursing under my breath, I mentally prepared myself for two torturous nights.

The next day I woke up early and left my home not wanting to stay there. I was hungry too, perks of skipping dinner. Stopping by the cafe I grabbed my meal and went to the college. No one except Harsh was present.

The day rolled out peacefully and I was hungry again by the lunch. Do not judge I'm a big foodie, though I am not allowed to eat too much junk food. Demerits of being a celebrity!

Today during lunch one more boy was accompanying us who was eyeing me more like glaring at me the whole time. Shifting uncomfortably for the umpteenth time I coughed as I again felt his heated gaze, the unknown hatred he had for me was obvious in the tensed environment.

"Tanya is better" he whispered to Harsh who now glared at him and gave me a cute smile. His words did boil my blood, applying makeup doesn't makes anyone beautiful.

Getting up I slammed my lunch on the table and left the cafeteria. I left the college half way and went home but groaned when I realised that a horny boy is living with me.

I parked my car but surprising saw another car parked there. From the window I tried to peep in my own house like a thief to see hi actions. He better be not making babies here.

But what stunned me was that he was talking to a guy pretty loud in the hall.

"Yeah the fourth house from last street on the main road is where I actually live" he said casually. I gasped hearing his words, it was definitely some plan of Tanya, all my doubts were clear now.

Running back I took my car out and went to the address before they could guess my presence. Parking the car outside the street which was totally empty except for the garbage spread out there. The environment was totally unhygienic and God knows how can someone even survive here.

The fourth house though didn't look as dirty like the rest but still had the paint coming off and algae covering the wall.

Stepping into the house, I found it totally empty. A few files were scattered which I started checking one by one. They were basically of different business deals. The door was opened all of a sudden making me gasp as I turned around.

"Ayesha?" My heartbeat calmed down hearing the voice.

"What are you doing here, this place is dangerous you know?" Aarav yelled.

"Told ya, I saw her car parked" Harsh lazily said from behind.

Still in the state of shock I somehow regained myself and looked in Ajey's eyes which were looking straight at my soul.

"A guy gave me this address, I mean I eavesdropped their conversation and found this address, maybe wrong cause he said the last street, he is actually staying as a guest in one of the flats of Tanya" I said normally shrugging but others were way too serious about this. Now I was feeling as if I have done some grave mistake by letting my curiosity take over. Also the guilt took over me for lying.

"You know whose address is this?" Ajey said taking a step towards me. Gulping I stepped back nodding my head in denial.

"This house belongs to the person who is the chief cause behind the attack" Aarav said, his voice too serious while my jaws dropped down. My voice was stuck in my throat, I couldn't speak anything. This can't be. It means.....

Yo yo yo
Long time no see
Vote if you like

Next five parts will be more fun!!