"Ding, Ding, Ding! Wow, Seulgi, you guessed it right! Do you want a prize or something?" Y/N's sarcasm seemed to be entertaining to her best friend from the way she chuckled lightly.

"Whatever. So you and Miss Pretty had an argument, and she got angry?! I mean, it's not like she can't get angry. It's just... she seems really patient and calm with you. Just what the hell did you do and say for you to anger her?!"

"I can't. It's really embarrassing and an insensitive thing to say now that I'm thinking about it again. Why did I even say that to her?!"

"You're so annoying, just spit it out. Why would you even tell me that you had an argument if you won't give me the inside scoop!"

Y/N sighed audibly, hesitating for a while whether she should really say what went down to her best friend, "I told her if she ever gets interested in other people or decides to bring home someone else, I won't get bothered. I also told her I won't interfere with her decisions as long as it doesn't harm Heejin. After that, we got into an argument and she got really mad."

"And by mad, I mean really mad. We've never shouted at each other like that and I've never raised my voice at her before..."

Y/N trailed off with a deep sigh as silence invaded their phone call, pulling away from her phone to check if Seulgi had hung up on her but to her surprise she hadn't.

Seulgi was simply just speechless.

"You have got to be kidding me, Y/N."

Seulgi sounded defeated and extremely baffled, confusing Y/N even more as she frowned as if her best friend could see her at that moment, "What? I'm not kidding, she even kicked me out of her bedroom."

"Of course Miss Pretty would get mad at you! Are you crazy?! You told her that won't give a damn if she went out with someone else while she's married to you and you didn't expect her to become so angry?! If I were her, I would have kicked you in the shins. Oh, my friend, I fear you've become a bimbo."

"Also, you've been in a relationship with a woman for 8 years! You should know a thing or two about how your partner wants to feel reassured and to not say things like that, especially to your WIFE."

"I really can't do this right now. I've had less relationship experiences than you and I'm the one that's giving you advice. Shouldn't it be the other way around!"

With the way Seulgi clocked her every wrong move, Y/N couldn't help but feel extremely embarrassed and even turned red out of frustration, "I know, I know! It's just, Mina is different from.. her. Our marriage is complicated and its foundation isn't entirely built from love. And it doesn't make me feel better that Mina is trying her best no matter how I treat her while I'm here making her feel like absolute crap."

"I just thought that if she found someone else that could reciprocate her feelings, it would be better."

Seulgi let out a sound that was a mix of a sharp sigh and a snort, she shook her head from the other line although her best friend couldn't see her, "You don't get it, do you?"

"Get what? Come on, Seul. I'm not a mind reader."

"That Mina likes you, like a lot! She treats you like her world revolves around you! Of course she'd get that angry when you told her you don't care if she went out with someone else."

"Y/N, I get that you might not reciprocate Miss Pretty's love for now, but that really doesn't give you a free pass to be insensitive and inconsiderate of her feelings."

As soon as those sentences escaped Seulgi's mouth, it seemed to have triggered something inside Y/N as it made her feel baffled and confused all at the same time.

First Time • Myoui MinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara