FT 3

Y/N could slowly feel the exhaustion entering her system once she was standing in front of her family's house

She was only one step into her own room when suddenly her phone rang. With a groan, she reached to her back pocket and answered it immediately without looking at the caller.

She could hear a sarcastic snicker before someone spoke "We need to talk." Oh nobody could imagine how much she hated the man's voice.

She grabbed the hem of her coat tightly, her mind replaying all the events she had seen the night before. She rolled her eyes before replying

"Taeyong, what makes you think I would want to see your shit face right now? If anything, I want to bury you under the ground." Harsh words escaped her mouth. Who could imagine that the calm Y/N could curse someone?

All she received was a chuckle from the man. "I know you would meet me because you still care about Jennie. I mean, if I was in a 8 relationship I won't be able to move on that fast too."

Y/N's blood was boiling. At this point, fumes of anger were already escaping her ears at Taeyong's teasing. People who knew her would know that if she was silent, she was either plotting your death in her mind or trying to telepathically make you explode.

Taeyong was trying to provoke her.

"I have an offer too. It would greatly help you and your sister. 3pm at Kumo Dining."

VVIP Room at Kumo Dining

Y/N planned to just hibernate in her room until eventually people would find her but here she was, wasting her time by meeting up with a man who ruined her relationship.

A dominant and masculine scent immediately invaded her senses causing a frown to bestow on her features.

Taeyong was good looking.

He would've been the perfect man if only he had morals.

"I knew you'd come. Have a seat, dear cousin!" Taeyong's tone was high pitched. It was easy for her to recognise that he was faking his kindness once again.

Y/N just stared at him like he had just killed her dog. She did not move an inch from the doorframe and had no desire to sit close to the man.

Taeyong was quick to notice this and let out an airy laugh.

"You look like you want to sleep and teleport to another world so I'll cut this short for you." He clasped his hands together. The expression on his face looked like he genuinely enjoyed seeing Y/N suffer.

"Is he a sadist or something?" Y/N's thoughts echoed inside her head.

He looked at her dead in the eye before saying, "Leave the country. I'll fund your flight and everything else. I believe the U.S. have good surgeons, right? I'll even pay for Heejin's surgery. Just don't come back here anymore."

Y/N was baffled and just continued to stare. He really only had good looks and nothing else.

Behind his face was a man who lacked decency and empathy.

"Y/N, let's be honest, your little shoots here and there aren't paying the bills. Accepting my offer is the best for your sister." She didn't respond and stayed silent.

He was extremely arrogant and selfish, it made her feel very, very annoyed. She wanted to lock him up in a little rocket ship and leave him stranded on the moon.

"I will take care of everything. Once you board that plane, everything about you and Heejin will be gone. It's like you never even existed."

Y/N finally growls back with a mocking smile, "You are asking me to do all of this because you don't want to be the third party anymore, right?"