FT 16

Right after saying those words, Mina reached for her cell phone and calmly rang a certain person.

It took no longer than three rings before the other line picked up and when they did, she spoke in an authoritative tone.

"Takaoka University has a business class today at 11 am. Go tell someone to arrange it to another time."

"Mm, changing it to afternoon would be good enough."

Without even waiting for a response from the other, she immediately hung up.

She gently placed her cellphone down on the table, "Your class has been changed to happen later afternoon. Now, can you sit down and eat with me?"

Y/N looks at her with eyes filled of disbelief.

She could do that?! With a simple phone call?!

Mina was very generous when it comes to showing her how capable she was. Even so, she just could not process how much power the sitting woman had in her possession.

When she thought about it more carefully, she realised that the Myoui Family did not only excel in their financial funds and wealth.

They were outstandingly prominent in every category and aspect that others could think of.

She had even heard that oldest of the Myoui siblings, Myoui Jieun, would permanently reside in the U.S. to officially manage all their overseas affairs.

And if she could recall things correctly... The Myoui Corporation had several universities and schools built as part of their projects.

The more she pondered, it became clearer to her that the family she had just entered was something out of the ordinary.

The woman she just married was noble and distinguished.

Myoui Mina was of monumental identity and possessed beauty that could enchant anyone if she desired. At her young age, she had already climbed her way to the top of the business empire and established such reputation that her peers would shudder at the mention of her name.

She was the woman of everyone's dreams.

If no agreement was needed to be made, there would absolutely no chance for the both of them to cross paths.

Even so... Mina was now her wife.

It was just too overwhelming to think about.

If it wasn't because she was in dire need of the Young Mistress assistance, with her greatness, she probably wouldn't even spare her a glance.

With this, she had come to a conclusion that she was the only one who gained advantages from their marriage.

"Come closer."

Mina saw the way she was simply standing a few feet away, as if refusing to touch her. A displeased look flashed on her face, "What are you still doing standing there?"

"Ah. Right."

Y/N complied and quietly pulled out a chair that was across her. But before she sat down, she could hear a chair being dragged out.

The woman clad in a nightgown stood up and pointed at the chair she was previously sitting on, "No, not there. I want you to sit here."

She spoke in a way that it was irrefutable.

Y/N immediately halted her movements and eyed the chair she was holding. She hesitated for a split second before finally walking over.