FT 15

Nearly an hour later, they arrived.

A pitch black Aston Martin rolled into an extravagant mansion.

The well built bronze door opened in a breathtaking manner as the security in charge stood up to bow at the passengers respectfully.

Tall stalks of bamboos imported from another land grew on both sides of the road. The large patch of grass looked healthy and well maintained, and the Aston Martin halted just beside a fountain.

Right as the car came to a stop, Masao came out and opened the passenger's seat.

Mina was the first one to step out of the vehicle and Satou, the head butler, approached her instantly.

Satou bowed at a respectful 90 degrees and greeted her accordingly, "Good evening, Young Mistress. You're back."

Mina simply nods her head in reply before turning back to the car and softly reached out to touch the sleeping woman's shoulder, waking her up in the process.

Satou's limbs all locked and froze in place. His eyes widened in pure disbelief at the sight of Y/N.

He looked as if his burger was stomped on.

The Young Mistress... brought home a woman.

He felt a gust of air punch his chest suddenly. Turning his head as slow as possible, his eyes silently ask Masao for a clear explanation.

From the way his pupils shook, all he could perceive was, "Yes, you're not hallucinating!"

Every single person present there stayed silent.

He did indeed receive orders from the Young Mistress a few hours ago to go and fetch an extra supply of her necessities.

Now that he looked back at it, he immediately complied without asking questions. He simply thought Mina was attending another business trip.

But now... he found out that all the things he prepared was for the mysterious woman inside her car!!

He always thought that the Young Mistress was indifferent to everyone else that wasn't her family or close friends.

Today was the day she proved him wrong.

Before Satou could even compose himself from the shocking news he saw, Mina beat him to it, "This is my wife. She will be staying here from now on. Not a single one of you should disrespect her and everyone must perceive her as they perceive me. And if anyone dares to go against my words, they will be forced to leave my residence."

"Pass on the message to others."

Without even letting Satou answer her respectfully, she drags away the still lightheaded and half awake Y/N into the humongous white building in front of them.

The moment they were about 50 feet away from the entrance, the middle aged Satou frantically asks Masao, "Can you tell me what's going on? Was she really telling the truth?"

Masao looked like he was constipated with the way his eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah, I overheard she and the Young Mistress talking about a marriage certificate."

This made Satou look even more pale if it was possible, "This is... shocking news. Only god knows what Madame and Master Myoui's reactions will be."

They both stared at the ground plainly, pondering about the same thoughts. The feeling of worry suddenly shot up to their system.

They knew that not just anybody could freely enter and exit the Myoui Family.

~~