FT 27

Y/N could feel a cold chill run through her spine as she recalled what had happened between her and Mina earlier.

Strangely, she felt a little embarrassed that she had blown up on her wife and even scared her.

"Ah, really, I get it. You have a beautiful woman in your life and I don't, stop rubbing it into my face." Seulgi grumbled and feigned a tone of annoyance at the sight of her best friend's flustered face.

Y/N turned to look at her direction, sticking her tongue out to tease her, "Go find a woman for yourself then we'll be even!"

"Oh, never mind. I don't wanna waste my time with that. I'd rather go and find ways to earn money, that means no distractions!" Seulgi determinedly exclaimed and started to stretch around the dorm.

Y/N simply hummed at her response, agreeing with her since she couldn't convince Seulgi to do otherwise anyway.

Kang Seulgi was attractive. She stood at a nice height of 5 feet and 5 inches and had amazing proportions. She was the type of woman that people would give second glances to.

However, the two best friends had different auras surrounding them.

Y/N was more simple, calm and composed like she was never bothered by things around her. While Seulgi was a ball of sunshine, making people smile whenever she talked.

Moreover, Seulgi was a very independent and strong minded woman. She considered her family's circumstances and went out of her way to earn her own money to pay for three years of her education.

Both her physical and emotional qualities were outstanding, attracting many medium sized clothing stores to hire her as their model.

Although she wasn't a celebrity, she was somewhat known and made a good amount of money in the industry.

The two best friends were busy tidying up their things to move to the new room when suddenly, a soft knock could be heard on their door.

When Seulgi and Y/N both rushed to open the door, they saw a silhouette of a man and had a scare.

Before they could even utter a single word, the man spoke in an extremely polite voice, "Miss Y/N, Miss Kang, I hope I didn't disturb you."

Seulgi and Y/N absolutely had no clue with what was going on.

They stared at him with an apprehensive look, slowly realising that the man before them was the counsellor of the campus.

Tons of rumours were flying around campus about the counsellor being overbearing and intimidating.

However... his hands were clasped together respectfully and the humble expression on his face looked as if he was having a conversation with his superiors.

As if Seulgi and Y/N could read each other's thoughts, they slowly gave each other a look of confusion at the sight of the counsellor.

Why was he acting like they were a higher being than him?

They haven't even answered his question yet he already took a step back, and bowed deeply to them. He mistook their silence as a sign of disappointment.

"Miss Y/N, Miss Kang, it was wrong of me to let you stay in a room with students who bothered you. After reflecting about it, I've realised I'm in the wrong. I will never make a mistake like that ever again. Please find it in your heart to forgive me!"