I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I moaned when he started to move, setting pleasure up in my body.

"You're so tight," he said with a soft groan.

Lucas hooked his arm under my leg and thrust into me. I dropped my arms and gripped the blanket. I threw my head back and continuously moaned at the top of my voice. My stomach felt like millions of butterflies were floating in them. My heart was beating fast and my body hummed from the raw pleasure I was feeling.

"Fuck, you feel so good. So fucking good," Lucas said in the crook of my neck. "You're mine. Mine alone... So good."

I whimpered when I felt I was soon going to come and I clenched around him. He went faster than before, making me cry out and tears build up in my eyes.

"Lucas!" I screamed his name when he toyed with my clit, causing me to come in a rush.

I gasped when he stiffened above me, followed by a warm flow filling me as he came. His toned body shivered on top of mine before he pulled out and brought me into his arms.

"You're so amazing," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Hm, you make me feel so good," I said and moved my hip. I felt our come flow out of me and I raised my head to look at him.

"I need to take a morning-after pill, Lucas," I said, panic running through me.

"I know and I'm sorry for spilling myself inside you but I'm loving it. So, I'll pay for you to get an IUD," Lucas said, playing with my hair.

I smiled and fell into my feelings for him the more by letting my body relax in his arms.

[|]

I remembered I had not heard anything from Axel since the last time he was here and glanced at Lucas who was in the living room, going through some papers. I dropped my mug on the counter and leaned on it.

"Hey, where's Axel?" I asked and he tensed, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"I told him to stay someplace else. I don't want him living with us," Lucas replied and went back to focusing on the papers in his hands.

I went around the counter and approached him.

"Why would you do that? I know you don't have a good relationship with him but at least he's my friend. You should have let him stay here," I argued and he rubbed his face, probably from annoyance.

"This is my house, Jackie. I have a say on who stays or leaves," he said dismissively and I got angry.

"When will you just tell Axel the truth? Does he even know about what his father used to do to you? Because Axel looks like he was manipulated by him," I said.

"I don't care about him. What happened in my past does not concern him. He idolizes his father a lot and you think he'll believe me? Just drop this conversation, Jackie. If you want to see him, call him and meet him outside my house," Lucas said and I clenched my hands.

"You know, Axel somehow cares about you. Maybe he can understand what happened more than you imagined. Axel is still your brother."