Chapter 3-So, that happens...

Worthless! Useless! Quirkless!

Waste of Space!

Trash!

'Noo....'

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

'Please...'

I'm sorry son...

'no...'

Poor kid, I pity its parents.

'stopp....'

Can't believe we have a freak like THIS, as a classmate.

Ya, look, it's staring at Izumi.

Of course, she's the master after all. What an animal.

'No, stop...'

Izuku, please just admit it. There is no way you can score such high scores on your test.

YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED! BLACKMAIL A STUDENT TO DO YOUR WORK! THERE IS NO WAY "YOU" OF ALL PEOPLE CAN DO SUCH WORK BY YOURSELF WITHOUT THE USE OF A QUIRK! *PAP*

WHY DID YOU HURT IZUMI! HUH? TRYING TO HURT YOUR SISTER TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL MUCH BETTER?! YOU USELESS, QUIRKLESS, MISTAKE, FREAK OF NATURE!!!

'Noooo, I didn't...'

Izuku, if you want attention, this isn't the right way.

'Stop...'

He's just a DEKU. Ignore him.

'Stop...'

WHY ARE YOU HELPING THAT FREAK?!

CAUSE YOU HURT HIM! AND THAT'S NOT WHAT A HERO DOES!

'please, stop...'

No, we aren't siblings. YOU aren't my brother.

'STOP...'

Ha, you're all alone Deku! No friends, no family!

'STOP.'

You should be alone! After all, who would want to be with a quirkless freak like!

"STOP" yelled Izuku, waking up. Izuku sat in upright in his sleeping bag, sweat dripping down his face and neck as small tears form in his eyes.

Outside the hut, the sound of clicking and heavy footsteps could be heard. A growl was released. Izuku hardly covered his mouth, trying to stay come.

Heavy breathing and shuffling could be heard just outside of the hut. Izuku could only sit and pray the villain doesn't check if anyone was in the hut.

After a few moments, Izuku heard a grunt which was followed by the sound of something digging into the moist moss. The sound was squishy and disgusting. The sound of moans could be heard behind the wall of the stone hut from the villain before ultimate silence came.

After a minute of silence, Izuku quietly got out of his sleeping bag and walk out of the hut(the hut is made out of stone bricks with some rotten wood stands/piller by the corners. it has a door frame shaped from the stone but no door). Izuku look outside from the door and did a perimeter check around the house. There wasn't any sign of the villain anywhere.

'Weird,' thought Izuku, 'I swore I heard one of the villains outside here just now.' He then stared at one of the floating plants from the hut as it swayed in the dark. Izuku then returns to the hut and opens the chest. He then picks one of the three books, a yellow coloured book and begins to read it.