chapter twenty-five

Start from the beginning

"When you knock you wait for a response." Haven snapped. "And I don't have anything for you so get out of my room."

"Who are you talking to?" Indigo furrowed her eyebrows.

"The only person standing in my room."

"You wanna get punched in your face so bad Haven." Indigo chuckled.

"Just get out of my room."

"Imma leave because I really don't feel like fighting with you."

"Yet you still talking just get out of my room."

"You wanna fight because the minute I beat your ass they going to make me feel so bad because you're so quiet."

"You're trying to argue so bad when you can literally get the fuck out of my room," Haven said dropping the broom.

She walked to her door pushing Indigo making Indigo punch her in the eye as Haven started swinging.

"You gon gimme some?" Devon smirked as Genesis bent over to check the food that was in the oven.

"Giving you some led me to this." She said making him smack his teeth.

"Let's not act as if both of us didn't get us into that." He chuckled smacking her butt. "You hear that?"

Genesis furrowed her eyebrows trying to hear anything but she couldn't. Devon moved closer hearing thumping, he ran up the stairs two at a time seeing Haven and Indigo on the floor in the hallway fighting.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." He mumbled as he bent down to break them up.

"Are y'all serious?" Genesis asked with her head throbbing.

"Back up, I got it." Devon separated them but Haven kicked Indigo making her fall directly back into Genesis who fell directly onto her stomach.

She groaned out in pain as Devon looked at her getting upset.

"YO!" He yelled making all of them jump. "Are y'all fucking stupid? I just fucking solved y'all stupid ass situation and y'all still acting fucking stupid!"

"Devon stop yelling," Genesis mumbled.

"Y'all too fucking comfortable doing what the fuck y'all want!" Devon continued raising his voice. "I'm tired of always giving y'all ass the benefit of the doubt! Y'all are teenagers who swear y'all grown and can't even talk shit out!"

"She hit me first!" Indigo gritted out pissed off.

"I don't give a fuck! Do y'all see my fucking wife on the floor holding her stomach in pain? She fucking pregnant, you fucking idiots!"

"Devon!" Genesis called out.

"Bro, go get dressed so we could go see your OB."

He was so mad, that he couldn't even think straight. He hated how he just talked to them but he was so fucking annoyed.

"Watch Alana and finish the food then feed her. When we get back, it's another story."

He grabbed Genesis as she threw on some sweatpants, he didn't waste any time pulling off to the hospital making sure to call their OB on the way there.

Once they got into the parking lot of the ER, they automatically went into a room since the OB called ahead.

While they took blood from Genesis and made her comfortable Devon decided to call Flaire.

"Where you at?" He asked as soon as answered.

"I'm about to leave work, ask Genny do she still want me to get her kitkats before I get home?"