[13] START OF THE FLIGHT.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 笔记new characters + mostly crack! (semi-filler)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 笔记
new characters + mostly crack!
(semi-filler)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[13] START OF THE FLIGHT.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IT'S BEEN A FEW MINUTES, eversince you've started talking and chatting with hitch until you both heard the announcement made by your purser, mr. smith.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard flight 316A with service from japan to canada. we are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to finally be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. we ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. we also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. thank you for choosing SNK airlines. enjoy your flight."

"well, there's the announcement," you murmured as you glanced at your silver wristwatch with slightly wide eyes, holy shit, we've been delayed for two hours.

"the flight is finally about to begin after two hours of delay, damn." hitch sighed.

"yeah, right finally. i fucking hate delays," you said as you crossed your arms.

hitch nodded her head in agreement as she turned to look at you with a tired smile, "i fucking know right! now we have to deal with these passengers that'll be complaining about how they'll miss their connecting flight."

you lightly laughed as she sarcastically added, "well, atleast we get extra pay for getting delayed."

you gave her a small smile as you both started putting on your jumpseat belts, keeping in mind that any minute now, your captain will be announcing the start of the flight.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR CAPTAIN'S TAKE OFF ANNOUNCEMENT, you decided to send message your parents, updating them about your flight.

but instead, you noticed that you and marco have been added to a random groupchat by connie.

THE COOL PPL 😂🤙🏼 (and eren)

IM NOT FUCKING BALD
added y/n l/n and marco bodt to the groupchat.

first class food stealer
changed y/n l/n's nickname to y/n <3.