[11] DON'T YOU DARE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:before we continue on with the story, i just want to leave a trigger warning for catcalling & sexual assault (groping)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
before we continue on with the story,
i just want to leave a trigger warning for catcalling & sexual assault (groping).

if either of these topics trigger you in any way, i recommend skipping this chapter. this fanfiction is LESS important than how you feel about these topics.
i'll see you in the next chapter!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[11] DON'T YOU DARE.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

YOU AND YOUR SUPERVISOR STROLLED BETWEEN THE AISLES OF THE HUGE AIRCRAFT, their arm still wrapped tightly around your shoulder.

the walk was quiet, however, there is no awkwardness sensed in the air. after a minute of comfortable silence, they started,

"so l/n, a little birdie with bushy eyebrows told me you'll be doing the safety briefing announcement later! do you have any questions?"

a little birdie with bushy brows? do they mean mr. smith—

you stifled a giggle when you realized their inside joke, you quickly composed yourself as you responded, "ah! yes, that would be me, ms. hange. i don't have any questions, thank you."

"mhm, are you sure?"

"yes, ms. hange."

"are you really sure?"

"yes, ms. hange."

"are you really, really sure?"

you playfully groaned as they lightly squeezed your shoulder with a chuckle, "yes, ms. hange. i'm very, very sure." you giggled as you glanced at them before quickly turning your gaze back.

"i've already repeated myself millions of times, y/n! please, call me hange when we're alone." they said as they drew you closer towards them with a small smirk on their face, your left shoulder tightly pressed into their right.

what—

the sudden close contact flustered you a bit so you lightly pushed them away, "i'm sorry but i can't, ms. hange. you're my superior."

"aw! come on now y/n, please!" they begged as they looked at you with their doe, puppy eyes.

you lightly giggled, offering them a small but genuine smile, "okay, fine, hange."

they happily cheered as they pulled you closer for a tight hug, you blushed as you felt their hand on your waist. you returned the hug and rested your chin on their shoulder, inhaling their citrus-lavender scent.