[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY AND MY LIFE REMAINS AS SHITTY AS EVER. i've been working as an economy flight attendant for over two years, and i'm still hoping for a miracle to get me out of this hell hole, economy, and finally get upgraded into business class!

but, negatively speaking, i don't think that will happen anytime soon, according to my supervisor's ridiculous reports!

this happened on my japan to paris layover flight, when my super-fucking-visor called me to the front and recited all the nonsense she listed as things i've been doing wrong on the flight, such as:

"y/n l/n was caught using her mobile device while doing service." then tell me why my coworker who has been locking herself in the lavatory just because she doesn't want to do service, wasn't listed?

probably because they both fucked in the galley.

but today is a new and fresh day, and i won't ever see them again! i just have to forget about them and hope that one day i'll be assigned to a supervisor who i can tolerate.

i'm currently preparing for my layover flight from japan to canada, it'll be a long and hectic 13-hour flight, but other than that, i'm very excited, i could burst from the exciteme—

nevermind, scratch that. i'm not excited. i just remembered supervisors exists.

you sighed as you checked the time on your mobile phone; it's currently 12:34 AM, which means the boarding will begin in four hours.

to start the day, you eventually got out of bed after a full night's rest and went to clean up in the shower.

you removed your silk pajamas and turned on the shower to medium heat, bathed yourself in the hot water and once you were drenched enough, you began applying your hair conditioner, shampoo, and soap.

after 20 minutes has passed, you stepped out of the shower, steam pouring from the shower enclosure. you wiped yourself down with an extra towel and dried your h/c locks.

you start dressing yourself up as you put on your flight attendant uniform, which consists of a red necktie, a grey longsleeve, a black vest that overlaps with it, and a black skirt.
(it's like hange's uniform in the story cover but instead of pants, it's a skirt!)

once you're all dressed, you start putting on your makeup to make yourself look alluring and presentable. you just did your usual makeup routine and left your hair as it is. hoping that you'll have enough time to finish before the bus arrives.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

THE BUS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, and you're getting to know who you'll be working with for today's operational flight.

fortunately, you won't be seeing the supervisor, assistant-supervisor and purser until later, we get to properly meet them in the briefing room.

once you've boarded the company bus and greeted the driver, you take a look around and acquaint yourself with the faces on the bus and you seem to spot someone very familiar,

is that, MARCO?

"holy shit, marco?!" you called out to him as he looked at you with wide, suprised eyes.

"what the fuck, y/n? come, sit with me!" marco exclaims as he pats the empty seat right next to him.

you approached him with your big luggages on your hand and gave him a big hug once you were seated next to him.

"how are you, y/n?" marco asks, a wide smile plastered on his freckled face.

"i'm doing fine, how about you? i was expecting to see unfamiliar faces as usual, so i'm very happy that i get to go on this long-ass flight with someone i know," you exclaimed, feeling relieved knowing a close friend will be accompanying you in this long flight.

marco was your very first friend, whom you met in training college. you were very confused by a particular question, and he must have noticed the confusion on your face and decided to help you out,

we once both had an operating turnaround flight and unfortunately, that was the last time we both saw each other due to our busy schedules,

fortunately, we both have each other's phone numbers, and we would frequently text each other from time-to-time,

"so," you said, trying to start a conversation, "how's your relationship with pilot daz?" you asked in a teasing tone.

"oh, didn't i tell you already? we broke up a few months ago," marco says, with a monotonous voice and no emotion on his face.

"what?!" you exclaimed, eliciting strange looks from your coworkers.

"lower your voice, you bitch!" marco says, slightly slapping my shoulder as you stiffled a laugh.

"but!" he begins, "i did meet a hottie flight attendant on my last flight," marco says, slightly flushing.

"your gay is showing love, who is it?" you asked intrigued, i wonder who could be this mystery man making marco blush like a red tomato.

he lightly giggled before answering, "his name is jean keirsten."

"ooh, he sounds interesting, introduce him to me sometime!" you said, winking as you lightly slapped his shoulder.

he giggled before responding, "of course." he said as gave you a sweet smile.

we talked and talked, catching up on everything we had missed until we could finally arrive at the airport.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 笔记
hi hi, ik this chap is boring atm but i SWEEARRR it'll get,, more interesting [smirks]. it's just the first chap so obv it's gonna be boring asf so just trust me on this + this fic includes ur fav (dead) characters so just keep on reading !