[05] PURSER.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[05] PURSER

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[05] PURSER.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

WE ALL FROZED, when we heard the spine-chilling and terrifying voice by the doorway,

"ms. braus, i am disappointed hearing those words from you. i expected better." the mystery man said strictly with a dark glare on his blue eyes.

sir. moblit then walked in the briefing room and was taken aback seeing the mystery man right in-front of him.

"oh, mr. smith!" remarked sir. moblit as he turned his head towards us, "this is mr. erwin smith, our purser for today's flight!" he continued with a large bright smile.

"nice to meet you, mr. smi—"

"mr. smith! i genuinely apologize for anything i said! i was just joking! please don't report me!" sasha suddenly exclaimed, bowing at a perfect 90-degree angle, startling all of us.

while waiting for mr. smith's response,
we all braced ourselves, expecting a scold.

but instead, he giggled. leaving us dumbstruck.

"i was just teasing you, braus." he said, a gentle smile plastered on his well-sculpted face. "it's great to fly with you again." wait, again? they both flew before?

"a second flight with the same co-worker you've had an operating flight with before? scandalous.." marco murmurs to sasha, with a sinister smirk on his freckled face.

"oh shush, he's literally engaged marco. and isn't this your second flight with y/n?" sasha said with an eyebrow raised.

"sash, i'm literally gay." marco deadpanned.

you stifled a laugh at marco's remark and was about to say something when mr. smith muttered a name you weren't expecting to hear.

"how come hange hasn't arrived yet?" the sudden question mr. smith asked to
sir. moblit made all four of us froze.

hange, hange zoe.. as in..
HORROR OF THE GLASSES?!

"what?! they're supervising this flight?!" connie silently exclaimed to the three of us, still slightly stunned by the sudden discovery.

"i–i wasn't expecting ms. zoe to be monitoring this flight, since she's very stern, she wouldn't be this late! we've already delayed this flight for 15 minutes!" you exclaimed.

"what's all the commotion going on there, l/n, boldt, braus, springer?" mr. smith said with an eyebrow raised, agitated from all the noise we've been making.

"sorry, mr. smith."
"nothing mr. smith! we apologize."

"keep it down then, four of you. this is a warning," mr. smith replied sternly before turning his attention towards sir. moblit.

"i think i pissed my pants."

"that's disgusting, sasha."

"didn't you shit your pants once? you disgusting fre—"

"YAH I THOUGHT YOU'D KEEP THAT A SECR—"

"you two! keep it down or mr. smith will hand us a written warning!" marco exclaimed, instantly bringing the two flight attendants to a halt in their childish bickering.

"hehe sorry marco!"
"sorry! it's all sasha's faul—"
"JUST SHUSH!"

"SORRY! okay, i'll shut up!" connie lightly excaimed as he slightly paused before continuing, "but.. do you guys think ms. hange is supervising this flight?" connie quietly questions to the three of us with a slight head-tilt.

but before you could respond to his question, someone suddenly barged into the briefing room, startling all of us.

"SORRY I WAS LATE EVERYONE! i was busy bathing my two dogs, sawney and bean."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

FUN FACT: 有趣的事实
the reason why marco said "scandalous" to sasha when he found out it's her & mr. smith's second time operating a flight together is because it's very VERY rare to be able to fly with someone you've once flown with due to the large number of crew members an airline employs!

how to fly with someone you've once flown with, you may ask? if a higher rank flight attendant (purser & supervisor) will request you or simply just by chance!