[06] UNPROFESSIONAL.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[06] UNPROFESSIONAL

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[06] UNPROFESSIONAL.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ALL CHATTER WAS IMMEDIATELY STOPPED, when they all of a sudden, barged into the briefing room. busy bathing sawney and bean? the dogs? what goofy names..

"yup, this definitely isn't horror of the glasses supervising today. they can't be this weird!" connie whispered, crossing his arms and putting his right leg over his left leg.

"they most likely switched supervisors beforehand, or they were simply mistaken." sasha replied back to connie. "and they look.. messy.."

you took a brief look at this person's appearance; their half-ponytail is messed up, their glasses are fogging up, there are hairs all over their sweaty face, and their uniform isn't even buttoned properly!

you returned your gaze to their face, only to see them staring back at you, their eyes slightly widened and their mouth agape. why are they staring at me like that?

they were pulled out of their reverie as their cheeks turned red, turning their gaze away from you, blood immediately rushed to your cheeks as you begin to lightly blush, okay, that was really cute of them— shut up y/n. shut up.

"HANGE-SAN! the flight has been 10 minutes delayed because of you!" sir. moblit exclaimed before continuing, "and you look messy! you don't even look as close as our proper image uniform! you seem unprofessional and unprepared!"

huh? hange—

"moblit! my dearest assistant! how have you bee—"

"HANGE ZOE, your actions have not been professional lately, you're our airlines' image supervisor, you are regarded as a role model by the other supervisors. take this seriously, i am beyond disappointed in you." mr. smith said with his eyebrows furrowed, his tone laced with anger and disappointment.

ha, hange.. HANGE... HANGE ZOE?!

"HANGE ZOE?! AS IN HORROR OF THE GLASSES?! WHAT THE F—" sasha shouted, standing up in the process. causing our purser and supervisor, to turn towards the direction of the sound.

you felt slightly flustered as you accidentally made eye contact with your supervisor.

"SASHA!"

"SASHA! QUIET DOWN!" you angrily whispered to her, still quite flustered.
you got up and clamped a hand over her mouth to silence her.

on the other hand, our co-workers was left surprised and alarmed by just hearing the title,

"she.. she said horror of the glasses!"
"that's horror of the glasses?! i should've went on a sick leave today!"
"HOLY SHI—"
"i shouldn't have signed the four-year contract yesterday. i should've resigned."
"SERIOUSLY?!"
"this day just gets better and better."
"damn, i gotta get ready to be thrown off the plane."

you quickly turned towards your superiors then apologized on behalf of sasha's rash behavior.

"we're sorry, ms. zoe, mr. smith, sir. moblit! she doesn't mean to cause commotion!" you apologized, bowing in a perfect 90-degree angle. you blushed slightly as still you felt your supervisor's gaze on you. you lightly pinched sasha's side to give her a reminder to apologize for causing trouble.

"o-oh! yes, we– i mean, i'm sorry ms.
z-zoe! i didn't mean to blurt it out that way! we just heard a lot of bad thi—"

marco cut her off right away by giving her a nudge on the side. flashing her a warning look, as if to tell her not to continue what she was about to say.

"i mean, sorry again. m-ms. zoe, mr. erwin, sir. moblit." sasha stuttered, almost on the verge of tearing up.

we're all waiting for our superiors' response, expecting a scold laced with venom or the worst possible outcome, "all of you! get out!"

a giggle was heard by our supervisor,

then followed by a little laugh,

until uncontrollable laughter ensues..

we all stared at our supervisor, dumbfounded by their reaction.

their laughter sounds so..

"hange-san, please calm down! you might suffocate!"

fucking weird.

"oh wow! wow, i haven't heard someone refer to me by that title in a long time!" exclaimed our supervisor looking straight at your e/c colored eyes, slightly blushing while wiping their tears before continuing to laugh hysterically.

"hange—" mr. smith sighed tiredly, pinching the bridge of his nose before quietly muttering, "it should've been levi in my position today."

we all just stared, flabbergasted at our supervisor, still laughing uncontrollably. our assistant-supervisor attempting to calm them down informing them that if they wouldn't stop soon, they would die of asphyxiation. and our purser, stroking his temples while muttering curses about how levi should've been in his place.

the four of us exchanged wide-eyed glances before returning our gazes to our superiors, appearing very unprofessional.

well isn't this such a sight to see.