[10] MOBLIT'S RAGE.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[10] MOBLIT'S RAGE

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[10] MOBLIT'S RAGE.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"L/N, DON'T FORGET, you'll be the one announcing the safety briefing," mr. smith reminded you as he approached you with a piece of paper in his hand, "have you tried reading the announcement before?"

you gently shook your head, "no, this would be my first time, mr. smith,"

"right, do i still need to go over what you're going to do? if i can recall correctly, i'm quite sure we learned this in training, correct?" mr. smith remarked with an eyebrow raised.

"n–no, i can manage mr. smith, thank you," you slightly stuttered as you took the paper from his hand.

"hn, very well. however, if you need help or have any questions, ask your supervisor, yes?" mr. smith said as he turned his back on you, "now, get to your respective jumpseats, we're about to take off."

"yes sir,"

you watched as mr. smith walked away and went to assist a passenger with their luggages. you grumbled as you realized your jumpseat was located in the front section, which meant you'd have to walk all the way back to the front just because mr. smith had hauled you and hange all the way to the rear to scold the shit out of the both of you.

you sighed as you began walking down the aisles, closing some of the overhead bins these lazy passengers had purposely left open.

after closing all of the overhead bins, you continued strolling down the aisles trying not to attract the attention of any of the passengers.

as you were walking, you passed by where the galley was located and saw,

sir. moblit scolding ms. hange while crying?

"HANGE-SAN, YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME ONE DAY!"

"calm your tits down, nooblit! all that matters is that me and l/n were able to arrive on time!" hange exclaimed as they attempted to comfort their crying assistant-supervisor in front of them.

"please, don't ever call me that ever again, hange-san." sir. moblit groaned, his shoulders slumped as he wiped his tears with his sleeve before going back to scolding hange for all the trouble they caused.

you stood stifly, watching as the scene unfolded, it all started with sir. moblit scolding hange to him smacking their head hard with his ipad.

your eyes widened by his unexpected and agressive action, you quickly turned your back and was about to walk away when you felt a firm hand grip your shoulder tightly,

"don't think i forgot about you, y/n l/n."

you slowly turned around to be greeted by your enraged assistant-supervisor, with him clutching his ipad tightly in his hand. i don't know if i was hallucinating, but did i just see steam pour out of his nose?

you looked behind him to see hange sprawled out on the floor, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! ARE THEY DEAD?!

you gulped as you tried your best not to stutter out of fear as you responded, "nice to meet you, sir. moblit," you subconsciously praised youself for not stuttering at your greeting, "how may i help you, sir?"

"don't act like you didn't just run all the way from gate fifteen to gate four!" he shouted as he tugged on his hair, "how did you both end up in gate fifteen?!"

you slightly tilted your head, confused, "didn't marco tell you, sir? a girl was crying because she had lost her mother, so i accompanied her to the front desk, and then ms. hange arrived and they said they wanted to help me out with my situation."

"okay? that still doesn't explain why you both ended up in gate fifteen, eleven gates away from gate four, ELEVEN, L/N." he rambled as he massaged his temples.

you were about to respond but was cut off by your own supervisor who finally stood up from the ground.

and god fucking damn. you were not expecting their response.

"because i wanted to hang out and talk to her moblit!"

you stared at them with wide, shocked eyes. they wanted to hang out.. and talk to.. me? a high-ranked and hot supervisor wants to talk to a lame economy class flight attendant that isn't even payed that much?

you and sir. moblit's eyes widened in surprise as you both looked at your supervisor, who was already looking at you with their hazel eyes.

mr. moblit was pulled out of his reverie and sighed for the hundredth time as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "hange-san, i know you're gay and all but please keep it in your pan—"

sir. moblit was immediately cut off by your own supervisor, who slapped their palm over his mouth, hard.

you flinched at the stinging sound the agressive slap made, ouch that made a sound.. i bet i'll leave a mark.

you didn't seem to realize what sir. moblit had say, but when you did..

WAIT.. THEY'RE GAY?! and could it be.. that..

you immediately flushed at the thought of your supervisor being, gay.. for..

you shaked your head, immediately cutting that thought off. no, no. shut up, y/n. remember, they're still a supervisor, this could be all an act of all i know!

when you turned to face your supervisor and assistant-supervisor, you noticed that hange's cheeks were extremely red, flushed. while sir. moblit is attempting to pry hange's palm away from his mouth.

after a few minutes of their bickering, sir. moblit had finally got hange's palm away from his mouth,

"wait, don't say anything mobli—"

"I WON'T, hange-san." he awkwardly coughed before continuing, "anyways, just don't, do this— again, please." sir. moblit begged as he faced his supervisor who was still looking quite flushed.

"yeah, yeah, nooblit. calm down now." hange said as they both lifted their arms up, acting surrendered with a teasing grin on their face.

sir. moblit groaned, "didn't i tell you not to call me that stupid nickname, hange-san?"

hange chuckled before sir. moblit continued, "anyways, i have to go prep the galley, hange-san, l/n." he sighed as he waved you both goodbyes.

it took you a minute to realize, you're alone with your supervisor,

and the silence is deafening.

after a few more seconds of the awkward silence and passing of awkward coughs, they finally spoke up,

"anyways, let's both head together to our jumpseats, y/n!" they exclaimed with a grin as they wrapped their arm over your shoulder.

you were taken aback by their sudden excitement but quickly responded to their request,"y–yes! let's head together, ms. hange."